Our valued sponsor

How easy is it for me to shut down my company, in general?

Omen744

Mar 1, 2021
turkey
Visit site
Let's say, there's a company in UAE, UK, Georgia, Bolgaria, Deleware/Wayoming/New Mexico or Hong Kong, LLC/LTD, wherever it is... that no longer surves me.

In general, how difficult would it be to close it? How long would it take? Would it cost me much ? Will I be able to do it on my own or will I have to ask my account or agency to do it, or at least part of work?

Will there be any cafeats, such as "if I forget to fill out some tax-related thing, taxes will continue to get accumulated even after a company will have gotten shut down?"
Will I have to continue filling out and sending tax reports taxes til the end of this or next year, for the last time, after it's been shut down?

In general - difficult? Take long? Costly?

Reactions: Almouk
Hi,

you need to mention us which country you are talking about.

For the UAE you have to pay one time for the cancellation of the company a small fee - that's it as there is in general not much more bureaucracy in the UAE. Basically it's about paying for the Business Trade License renewal every year.

I assume for countries inside Europe like you mentioned Bulgaria - it's much more complex.

Latest Threads