Our valued sponsor

How fast is the fastest offshore company formation possible?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I was just wondering how fast the fastest offshore Company formation is and what jurisdiction I have to pick to get this done? Some say in some offshore jurisdiction it only takes 1 hour!

What are your suggestions and have you tried a service that offers that fast incorporation?

Please comment asap.

No "sonofgold" forget about Panama for offshore Company formation, they are not any good any longer as known before. You will do much better with most of the other known offshore jurisdictions like Belize, Seychelles, Mauritius, Cyprus and so on.

No "sonofgold" forget about Panama for offshore Company formation' date=' they are not any good any longer as known before. You will do much better with most of the other known offshore jurisdictions like Belize, Seychelles, Mauritius, Cyprus and so on.[/quote']
You say yes to Mauritius that's good news actually. I want to find someone to help me incorporate in Mauritius.

Reactions: happyjohn
Mauritius, Belize and Seychelles are in the TOP 3 of offshore Companies that can be incorporated within 48 hours it seems. So far I didn't find any good alternatives (offshore) for Company formation that fast.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Mauritius Company formation takes only 5 working days. It is not complicated at least not more than what you see about Belize, BVI and so on.

You ALWAYS want to get ALL documents with apostille!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Mauritius Company formation takes only 5 working days. It is not complicated at least not more than what you see about Belize, BVI and so on.
You ALWAYS want to get ALL documents with apostille!
I agree, notarized and apostilled is a must for all incorporation documents regardless which offshore jurisdiction you setup your company!

No one talks about Singapore when it is far easier to incorporate a company in Singapore within few hours. It does not matter whether it is an offshore or a domestic company if “You ALWAYS want to get All documents with Apostille!” within two hours, a company is incorporated in Singapore. Don’t know about Panama, Belize, Seychelles, Mauritius or Cyprus but I am confident about Singapore that fastest company formation is easily possible here.

Singapore does not provide any privacy when it comes to Internet business! Also there is a public registry of companies where you can lookup sareholder, beneficial owner and other data!

No one talks about Singapore because there is no really information that explains the real costs, pitfalls and hassle it is to maintain a offshore corp there. The problem with Singapore corps is that they have huge setup and maintainance costs!

So nothing faster than Seychelles that's OK I was hoping that there was some "new" offshore jurisdiction coming up other than Singapore which obvious is not an option for me
I have not seen it yet, if you find something faster, please report it here. What are you looking for when you say "new offshore jurisdiction" there will not pop up any new island in the near future it seems ;)

Reactions: happyjohn