Our valued sponsor

How fast is the fastest offshore company formation possible?

Correction.. My company in the Republic of Dominica took only 1 week to get registered' date=' to the certificate and other documents yesterday by e-mail! Great service will defiantly do it again with future projects.[/quote']
Glad to hear you are satisfied with the time it took to incorporate your company. Usually it don't take more than 1 week!

I agree with most of the guys here, it doesn't take that much time as long as you have the right documents ( fully translated to english and notarized ). I assume you already had your bank account now. Thanks to all the contributors here who always help whenever a person is in need.

No one talks about Singapore when it is far easier to incorporate a company in Singapore within few hours. It does not matter whether it is an offshore or a domestic company if “You ALWAYS want to get All documents with Apostille!” within two hours, a company is incorporated in Singapore. Don’t know about Panama, Belize, Seychelles, Mauritius or Cyprus but I am confident about Singapore that fastest company formation is easily possible here.
You sure it can be done in a few hours? I have been discussion this with one of the largest firms in Singapore for incorporation of business in Singapore! They told me 1 - 2 weeks for the company to be incorporated and documents to be available.