Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
OffshoreSeychelles

How good are RCB (Russain Commercial Bank) in Cyprus?

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Ther are no problems with this bank, they have almost the same customer support like any other Cyprus based bank, so the Internet banking is the same and the provided services are!

bonox

Corporate Services
Silver Member
Business Angel
Why go with Russian bank in Cyprus if it is ok to ask?

Rahul shetty

I have not much experience but i would go with some reputed bank provider and not with new ones who lack in trust.

avalanche

Entrepreneur
Why do you want to go with a Russian bank in Cyprus lol?
Maybe because of multicurrency card which knows in which currency to process your payments avoiding exchange fees, lower fees for maintenance and decent bug-free mobile app that was not made by random indians? + the only bank in Cyprus offering merchant account

Last edited:

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Maybe because of multicurrency card which knows in which currency to process your payments avoiding exchange fees, lower fees for maintenance and decent bug-free mobile app that was not made by random indians? + the only bank in Cyprus offering merchant account
What bank did you use in Cyprus which is Russian owned?

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
That's actually good news do you use their service for card processing?

And how have you set this up with them, I mean, don't they require company with substance and local ?

avalanche

Entrepreneur
That's actually good news do you use their service for card processing?

And how have you set this up with them, I mean, don't they require company with substance and local ?
Not yet, I'm going to apply soon. Professional nominee director should be sufficient (depending on nature of business).

Mentor Group
Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998

Latest Threads

Mentor Group