Our valued sponsor

How hard is it to get a bank account for those anonymous LLCs?

according to what I read in the mentor group gold and what I have seen in other threads on the free forums it is impossible to get banking for LLC in the USA but it is possible to setup an EMI, may be good idea to see here https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/need-help-with-selfie.29574/ for some better inside.

@Admin really great job done here with OCT!
Not possible to open LLC bank account in the United States? This is a complete BS. I know many LLC with a local US account in top banks. You need a good US connection and you need to visit the bank in person, but it is certainly doable.

Reactions: sonato
WoW great, that easy. After my trip to Dubai I will consider to take a flight over to the US - what state did you open the account in?
Florida.

Make sure to purchase US sim card and obtain mailing address in the US. Also, a website and if you have an Agreement with a US partner to present to the bank, it will be a plus. Look sharp and claim you have US partners who prefer payments to come from a local bank.

Good luck

Not possible to open LLC bank account in the United States? This is a complete BS. I know many LLC with a local US account in top banks. You need a good US connection and you need to visit the bank in person, but it is certainly doable.
You walked into a bank, so that's different! For people unable to do so it is not bulls**t!

You need to read what people ask for.

Delaware, New Mexico,Wyoming, Nevada, etc.

I hear alot about how easy it is to open a corporation there, but how easy is it to open a bank account in a real bank with one of these LLCs?
Like have any members here tried and run into any problems? Is it easy/hard, did your nationality play a factor into it?
you need real nominees an setup like you find many suggestions to in the mentor group gold forums.