how long can you work in other countries without having to pay local taxes?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

kilor

Mentor Group Gold
I would love to see a list of countries where it is possible to live as long as possible without paying taxes! Is there such a list? My idea is to live in country X for X number of months and then slip on to the next, I want to see how long I can do that without paying taxes.

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Are there any countries left where you don't pay taxes if you live there?

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
I think we discussed this nomad lifestyle in other threads. Basically it won't work long term as you are just building up problems that will bite you in future. You will need a tax residency at some point unless you want to go totally unbanked.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
I think we discussed this nomad lifestyle in other threads. Basically it won't work long term as you are just building up problems that will bite you in future. You will need a tax residency at some point unless you want to go totally unbanked.

where would you try to obtain such tax free residency, country ?

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
where would you try to obtain such tax free residency, country ?

You can start with countries that support resident non-domicile status i.e Ireland, Malta Barbados etc. The later you can move to easily with remote worker program and not be taxed in that country for remote work as well as having the non-dom status.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Thank you for clarification, Ireland looks not bad, not too far from where I live today and still a reputable country at some point.

gyorgy

In Argentina you can stay 12 months or if your company sends you to work there up to 5 years without becoming Argentinian tax resident

Latest Threads