Our valued sponsor

How much money to hold in CIM Banque?

Reactions: I'mRobot
What they have done?
Besides their inefficiency at all levels and being totally unfit for EU Business & individuals (i can't state for other jurisdictions) i caught them the hand in the honey pot; spoiling my account while this one was frozen. See in the documents attached. BTW my deep investigation show very little doubts on who hand over my account to the justice department...Anyway, the list of griefs is long, you can contact me in PM - Stay away from this bank !
Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 12.20.07.png
Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 12.19.56.png

• Wow
Reactions: Alexmorgan and jafo
Besides their inefficiency at all levels and being totally unfit for EU Business & individuals (i can't state for other jurisdictions) i caught them the hand in the honey pot; spoiling my account while this one was frozen. See in the documents attached. BTW my deep investigation show very little doubts on who hand over my account to the justice department...Anyway, the list of griefs is long, you can contact me in PM - Stay away from this bank ! View attachment 5920View attachment 5923

Thank you for sharing your experience with this bank

Seems all swiss banks are not good specially in this era

Reactions: Regis and jafo
Thank you for sharing your experience with this bank

Seems all swiss banks are not good specially in this era
Unless you are a CH resident and can walk INTO the bank and RAISE H3LL!
The Swiss aren't stupid... they KNOW what time it is. ;)

PS. On a public forum, I can't and shouldn't explain how to OPEN their eyes, but there is ONE thing the Swiss value MORE than money! :cool:

Reactions: ilke
Unless you are a CH resident and can walk INTO the bank and RAISE H3LL!
The Swiss aren't stupid... they KNOW what time it is. ;)

PS. On a public forum, I can't and shouldn't explain how to OPEN their eyes, but there is ONE thing the Swiss value MORE than money! :cool:
yes indeed, non resident banking comes to an end. Id say being non resident but being citizen is still ok to some extent since you can easily walk in and talk as well and can equally raise h3ll (but its one step down from also resident).

All other combos towards a bank are quite bad but today there way better alternatives around for transactions (stablecoins) and wealth storage (bitcoin) and banking is only needed if one can get into their private banking insiderish investment circle, but then again for me this has to significantly outperform bitcoin to offset the mental wellbeing involved with being schmoozed up by them.

Reactions: scooterguy and jafo
I had a CIM account, was create pre-covid, completely forgot about and never used lol.

I'd seeded it with i think 5,000CHF.

I logged in one day last year and see it was 'negative' but 'positive' - couldn't work out which, because they have some weird set up with CHF/EUR balances.

Anyway i contacted them, and asked what was going on with it, they said i owed 2,000CHF or something in fees.
Thought ok, time to close this, so asked them if i could settle the amount and close the account.

I sent over more funds than necessary, and they said ah you can't send from 'wise' i said, ah ok, well send back and i'll send from HK, it will be a few days.

They said it's fine this time (ok, compliance?) - so they dropped their compliance requirement because they were actually owed the funds.

Then the account was closed, for two months almost no information, no refund of the account balance (1,000EUR or something) - still confused, then all of a sudden after contacting the funds arrived the next day.

Honestly, CIM (Swiss) i understand the compliance requirements, but their UX is horrendous, their account balance system is horrendous, there's no communication outreach (i.e mine was overdrawn from fees for 1+yr), and their fees...

Would give them a wide berth.

1704466591602.png

Ref this person - they are going really back in time.

• Wow
Reactions: Regis and jafo
I had a CIM account, was create pre-covid, completely forgot about and never used lol.

I'd seeded it with i think 5,000CHF.

I logged in one day last year and see it was 'negative' but 'positive' - couldn't work out which, because they have some weird set up with CHF/EUR balances.

Anyway i contacted them, and asked what was going on with it, they said i owed 2,000CHF or something in fees.
Thought ok, time to close this, so asked them if i could settle the amount and close the account.

I sent over more funds than necessary, and they said ah you can't send from 'wise' i said, ah ok, well send back and i'll send from HK, it will be a few days.

They said it's fine this time (ok, compliance?) - so they dropped their compliance requirement because they were actually owed the funds.

Then the account was closed, for two months almost no information, no refund of the account balance (1,000EUR or something) - still confused, then all of a sudden after contacting the funds arrived the next day.

Honestly, CIM (Swiss) i understand the compliance requirements, but their UX is horrendous, their account balance system is horrendous, there's no communication outreach (i.e mine was overdrawn from fees for 1+yr), and their fees...

Would give them a wide berth.

Ref this person - they are going really back in time.

I love their arrogance and rakishness; One day i did formulate a complain about a fee (around 650€) for a IBAN Domestic transfer, GVA to GVA.
The Relationship manager went on, and end up his list with " and we did it in "EXPRESS" especially for you sir".
I said: but i never asked to be express, nevertheless, the order was send to you 8 days ago ?
Relationship manager : Certainly, but we did i that day in Express

They are very well trained, if only i did listen my friends at the time. They are the jokers in town...

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads