Our valued sponsor

How to Avoid CRS - 3 Options as of 2019

As already mentioned UAE is the simplest way. It don't require much time and as time is money I even think it's the cheapest way.

Just setup your company in UAE get your residence VISA and open a local company bank account. For that you even don't need a utility bill. Just mention hotel were you stay during your trip.

As the account is opened with the residence Visa - no CRS reporting at all. Just stay in the country you are and once your business is big enough or you have saved enough money inside the company - move for 2-3 years to UAE to legitimate the funds.

Especially in 2021 the best solution for high tax EU country passport holders to have there feet between the door should it come that bad inside EU as forum users like @Martin Everson believe.
  • Like
Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads