Our valued sponsor

How to avoid tax evasion with offshore company but only identity protection.

mert

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I need to know how we can avoid to be considered tax evaders because we register a offshore company! My only reasons to have registered a Seychelles offshore company was to hide my identiy but the majority seems to do this for tax evasion. I would like to avoid to be put in the same box as them.

Not sure what answer you are looking for here, however, if you declare your tax in your local country there are no reasons for anyone to think you are into any tax evasion!

moneymaker said:
One setup that protects your identity and another to hold your assets and money maybe a 3rd to do the transactions.
Seems actually to be a good suggestion. You may even look into different offshore jurisdictions to ensure proper distinction.

Merjawy said:
I need to know how we can avoid to be considered tax evaders because we register a offshore company! My only reasons to have registered a Seychelles offshore company was to hide my identiy but the majority seems to do this for tax evasion. I would like to avoid to be put in the same box as them.
I'm optioned for a Seychelles company but don't care what other people do.

Latest Threads