Our valued sponsor

How to be really anonymous with an offshore company

Let's shed some light on this particular issue.

To be an regsitered agent / firm at SIBA they pay 5000 USD in government fees have a local director and 1 staff minum in an office on the beach somewhere or in the slams of the Seychelles. You get monitored by their strict rules all the time, you will have to follow strict documentation compliancy and at the end of the day it makes the whole thing very complicated. Actually you don't even know if the director or this extra staff is aware of to be an director / staff in this particular company.

Frankly let me ask you, where do you see more flexibility and what let you think that the licensed agent is more reliable and will be there tomorrow compared to the other two?

For me, as long as my privacy/anonymity is respected, I don't care if the incorporator is registered or not at SIBA and as I understood a "not registered" agent offers much more privacy than a registered one.
What would happen if the agent disappear, the company has to find a new agent?

Reactions: JohnSeed
Well if you look for something really anonymous. You simply doing it with fake documents or buy documents from some dead person which you can get in Romania, Brazil and Mexico for cheap money! Once you have these docs. you simply fake their signature, done deal!

When accessing your bank account and when you communicate with the agent and bank you must use a VPN / VPS setup to stay protected against anyone tracing your IP or Mac address.

It's not too difficult. You can even ask a Romanian guy to walk into a UK or other European bank to open an account there in his companies name, this will costs you less than 1000 euro! It's really not difficult.

Also, concerning the idea from Moneynetwork, concerning "dead people" ID or fake documents, first that's massively and really illegal, second as every incorporator/bank requires notarized copies of utility bill and passeport, that's impossible. So, this idea is a dead end.

I'm not going to post here where to get the docs. because it's a public forum and I know others reading this forum that shouldn't know.
Thanks, look in the mentor group and you can find all relevant information there including direct links!

Reactions: JohnSeed
I have used a licensed firm once but didn't find it satisfying because they are asking a lot more questions and requiring a lot more documents than any unlicensed middleman does!

For my legally setup entities with personal data I have been using a firm from this forum! for my dark setups I have been using @negon for a long time.

I have used a licensed firm once but didn't find it satisfying because they are asking a lot more questions and requiring a lot more documents than any unlicensed middleman does!

For my legally setup entities with personal data I have been using a firm from this forum! for my dark setups I have been using @negon for a long time.
second that.. got the docs from @negon which were 1st class for my needs! I don't worry about privacy anymore and hope no know finds out :D

There are plenty of sellers, but you better find someone that is able to make you the documents in high professionals quality for nothing. You can find them on various forums and upwork.

There are new seller of this document sale?
asking the same???
There are plenty of sellers, but you better find someone that is able to make you the documents in high professionals quality for nothing. You can find them on various forums and upwork.
where to find ?