Our valued sponsor

How to be really anonymous with an offshore company

Talyn

Offshore Agent
Member Plus
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello All,

On internet there are a lot of shady businesses, even some which violate copyright laws, and some others which are selling drugs / tobacco. Who didn't receive spam from such companies ?

If such people can have such anonymity to do this type of business, I think that it could be a good source of inspiration for us to improve our anonymity when we are setting up an offshore company for "tax optimization".

I had a nice chat with Admin about that, and one of the major thing is to find a really good agent when you incorporate an offshore company. I am paraphrasing Admin (Admin, please complete or correct me if I am wrong): In Seychelles, there is no public record for companies, so the only way to find your identity would be a court order to your agent who incorporated your company and if he's reluctant to do so without a valid court order, your anonymity is really strong.

Perhaps it could be a great idea to start a list of steps/tips to do to guarantee the anonymity. I'll start it:

- A good agent who is not willing to give your details at the first request or without a strong court order
- Subscribe a good VPS to deal anonymously with your agent/bank/etc.
- A good VPN/proxy, encrypted which doesn't keep any log (or for a short period)

If there are here some people who are doing shady business, it would be wonderful to give us some tips about how you improve your anonymity!

For the company you can come a long way with a Seychelles company which actually will provide you anonymity from the beginning. You can't lookup a Seychelles company at any registry in the Seychelles nor is it possible to find tax reports or any owenership data for a Seychelles company it will all require a court order as you already mentioned.

I don't believe a nominee director or shareholder to help increase anonymity in this case.

For VPN I have only found this operation Client Area | 24vc that has been working just fine for my needs. I don't know if they keep any logs it's worth to ask them.

Nominees (director and shareholder) increase anonymity for the bank, as a private directer nominee can be the one who will open the bank account, or it doesn't work like that, due to the KYC rule for the banks?

It seems that: BlackVPN (Hong-Kong), BolehVPN (Malasia), IVPN (Malta) don't log anything.
VPN.ac Romania don't log, but keeps IP records for 24h only.

Nominees (director and shareholder) increase anonymity for the bank, as a private directer nominee can be the one who will open the bank account, or it doesn't work like that, due to the KYC rule for the banks?
The bank will still require your passport copy and utility bill from you so towards the bank it will not increase privacy!!
It seems that: BlackVPN (Hong-Kong), BolehVPN (Malasia), IVPN (Malta) don't log anything.
Did you ask them or do you know? if that's true it's great news.

I agree, a nominee director or shareholder will not protect your identity towards the bank!

I have posted a VPS provider which I'm happy with here NL, USA and Canada Windows 2008 server for PayPal & Amazon accounts. I don't know if they keep any logs or if you really can stay anonymous with them. However, if you connect to their server with an VPN I would say it is anonymous or not?

The bank will still require your passport copy and utility bill from you so towards the bank it will not increase privacy!!

Did you ask them or do you know? if that's true it's great news.

Found it on a Russian blog, but anyway I can contact them.

I agree, a nominee director or shareholder will not protect your identity towards the bank!

I have posted a VPS provider which I'm happy with here NL, USA and Canada Windows 2008 server for PayPal & Amazon accounts. I don't know if they keep any logs or if you really can stay anonymous with them. However, if you connect to their server with an VPN I would say it is anonymous or not?
Located in NL, USA and Canada? I would run far far away. It's better to find a good VPS in a "grey" country, and how do you pay it?

Guys, I still don't understand why do nominees exist. If it doesn't protect you towards the bank...

Reactions: negon
Found it on a Russian blog, but anyway I can contact them.

Located in NL, USA and Canada? I would run far far away. It's better to find a good VPS in a "grey" country, and how do you pay it?

Guys, I still don't understand why do nominees exist. If it doesn't protect you towards the bank...
Not all are into tax evasion and anonymity in matters of tax. People use nominees to sign contracts or instant if they take over a company "anonymously" or they need to prove that management and control is in the jurisdiction in question..

VPN and VPS so we need a Seychelles company to stay anonymous.. when someone pay to our offshore account they will only see the company name not the beneficial owner of the company or signatory for the account right?! What offshore company would we need to accept any payment method like Visa, MC, BitCoin and PayPal you think?

great thank you to put an effort into this and get confirmed information to this forum ;)
They also accept bitcoin payment, so you can have a real anonymity.
I've read that some providers accept cash in envelop, but I don't know exactly which ones, as the article didn't provide any sources.

I am trying to find people who are doing really bad business who are willing to share their experience of anonymity, but up to know, nothing.

Some VPS accept cash:
Code:
MTNbusiness.cm
www.linkdatacenter.net
kenyawebexperts.com
libyanspider.com
urdn.com.ua

The last one is based in Ukraine with 100Mbs bandwidth and servers are located in sweden.

I don't know how does western union work, do you have to provide an ID card when you want to send money?

Well if you look for something really anonymous. You simply doing it with fake documents or buy documents from some dead person which you can get in Romania, Brazil and Mexico for cheap money! Once you have these docs. you simply fake their signature, done deal!

When accessing your bank account and when you communicate with the agent and bank you must use a VPN / VPS setup to stay protected against anyone tracing your IP or Mac address.

It's not too difficult. You can even ask a Romanian guy to walk into a UK or other European bank to open an account there in his companies name, this will costs you less than 1000 euro! It's really not difficult.

Reactions: redeye
Well if you look for something really anonymous. You simply doing it with fake documents or buy documents from some dead person which you can get in Romania, Brazil and Mexico for cheap money! Once you have these docs. you simply fake their signature, done deal!

When accessing your bank account and when you communicate with the agent and bank you must use a VPN / VPS setup to stay protected against anyone tracing your IP or Mac address.

It's not too difficult. You can even ask a Romanian guy to walk into a UK or other European bank to open an account there in his companies name, this will costs you less than 1000 euro! It's really not difficult.

Could you please explore a bit these ideas, it could be great to add them to the guide I'm writing for the topic/forum? Or at least a start point: website and/or contact?

Guys, it could be really helpful for noobs, including me, what is the best when you are looking for to start a Seychelles offshore company: a registered agent is better or not?

You can find a ton of info on the net about the fact that any agent should be able to show you their "agreement" by SIBA in order to avoid scammers. But when I contacted some of well known agents and asked them about that, they told me that they don't have any agreement and if I'll go with a registered agent, I'll have no anonymity.

So, what's the best?

Reactions: negon
Let's shed some light on this particular issue.

To be an regsitered agent / firm at SIBA they pay 5000 USD in government fees have a local director and 1 staff minum in an office on the beach somewhere or in the slams of the Seychelles. You get monitored by their strict rules all the time, you will have to follow strict documentation compliancy and at the end of the day it makes the whole thing very complicated. Actually you don't even know if the director or this extra staff is aware of to be an director / staff in this particular company.

Also if this is a real operation, say they pay the USD 5.000 registration fee of SIBA's what guarantees do you have that they don't vanish tomorrow? You think the USD 5k will stop them to scam you? I have seen bigger operations in the past in the Seychelles and Belize that gave up and that had a license to do what they are doing but at the end of the day they jus vanished.

So on the other hand if you don't have a licensed agent but a reseller, middleman or whatever you want to call them there are different scenarios!
a) the operation (agent a) has an agreement with another agent (agent b) that has a license to incorporate entities in the jurisdiction in questions so it is agent (a) that is dealing with the documents and all that stuff agent (b) will just need to be convienced that agent (a) has these documents by hand.

b) You contact a reseller operation (agent a) that has an agreement with another licensed agent (agent b) in the jurisdiction in question, all the documents you send to the reseller are send to the licensed agent which then register the company and send the incorporation documents to agent (a) that send it to the client.

Frankly let me ask you, where do you see more flexibility and what let you think that the licensed agent is more reliable and will be there tomorrow compared to the other two?

I have read lots of post around this and other forums where people tend to trust a licensed firm more than a unlicensed. In my point of view it doesn't matter who you are using as long as you feel comfortable with the firm you are dealing with. I mean we speak US$5000 for a license not 100.000 or 200.000 US$ it's pretty easy for anyone to get started!

People tend to argue for something they don't know about similar to the discussions that can be found about PayPal, Skrill, 2checkout, Payza, US bank accounts and what else you find, only a few people seem to actually know and try.

Reactions: JohnSeed and negon

Latest Threads