Our valued sponsor

How to book hotel with bitcoin without hotel know that I pay with bitcoin ? (With out using gift card)

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Dear Sir,

I want to book hotel with bitcoin.
I do not want hotel to know that I pay with bitcoin.
Is that possible ? One possible Solution is Gift card. I want to find another way for doing this

How to do that?

Please help me

Reactions: lory
do you have a solution? For me the questions sounds stupid at some point, why?

Because, you want to pay the hotel for a room where you want to live in, but you don't want them to know that you pay for the room. Odd or what do you think?

do you have a solution? For me the questions sounds stupid at some point, why?

Because, you want to pay the hotel for a room where you want to live in, but you don't want them to know that you pay for the room. Odd or what do you think?
A reason could be to keep a low profile, and not make yourself a target.

If I see one more idiot wearing a bored apes hoodie or tshirt… it’s like they wanna get bent over.

Reactions: troubled soul
The bitcoin P2P market exists in almost every country. If the hotel accepts cash payment then exchange bitcoin to cash before. If it accepts banktransfer then let the p2p pay the bill. If it accepts creditcard let the p2p pay by creditcard. Easy as that.
If you want to book weeks before go to any travel agency and pay in cash. They book it for you and you have less hustle when arriving at the place.

Dear Sir,

I want to book hotel with bitcoin.
I do not want hotel to know that I pay with bitcoin.
Is that possible ? One possible Solution is Gift card. I want to find another way for doing this

How to do that?

Please help me
can you explain to me how you are going to do this now? I, as well as some of the posters here, don't understand to find the solution?

Latest Threads