Our valued sponsor

how to buy gold anonymously online

I saw a few threads about it in the Mentor group but never tried one of such dealers.

If you want to buy gold anonymously just pay somebody to do it for you. Its the only safe method. Because buying P2P you always run into the risk that its counterfeit.
Online you can buy from a site that sells for crypto, but you will need to do a KYC proccess that is really quick when you purchase for more then 10k€ normally. Just let somebody do that and order it to their house as well, and then just get it from him.
If you want to buy cash at an dealership you can do the same, just give somebody the money to buy it.

You will not be able to buy large amounts of gold anymore in the EU without KYC really.

Interesting topic. Let's assume someone you can trust bought gold and will ship from overseas. I know the risk on logistics side, it can be lost or maybe stolen. But what if you choose a trusted carrier and just send? I wonder about customs or declaration (on both ends)?

Just digging because there are countries which gold can be bought anonymously on the local market (mint). But rest of is P2P trading/shipping or smuggling? :)

Last edited:
I've used shipito and they put my account on hold because of security reasons and asked many questions (this type of service is popular among people ordering products with stolen credit cards or other scams), bad customer service and expensive. Usgobuy also not good experience. I don't mean they are scam but not well organized and unreliable. I think most reship companies are like that, I would not sleep well having lot of gold received by them, maybe split into a few shipments first very small to see how it goes

you are going to use an abandoned house or address for this purpose so if they come for you they will only find a picture of your a*s.

Lot's of info about it in the mentor group gold.
best suggestion for most that is considered anonymous activity.

One way to buy gold is, if you are able to buy it with cryptocurrency.

the above article explains it well. We have seen websites around where buying anonymous gold is possible, they got a lot of attention.

Reactions: troubled soul
Is ship to anonymous? I mean in the end they do have your address if requested, no?
To get the gold shipped anonymously there are only two options which are easy to handle.

1) You buy the Gold and pickup the bar's in the shop.
2) You find an abandoned house and get the gold delivered there, just make sure you are the only one that know it will arrive

Latest Threads