Offshore Bank Accounts
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

how to buy gold anonymously online

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

azb1

Entrepreneur
I want to buy gold online anonymously.
How to do that?

Is it safe to use www.shipito.com.
I use prepaid card .
First I order gold from online gold website using shipito.com address and then transfer to my home.

Is it good ?

Can you provide any other method ?

Thanks

Coin

There are some websites selling gold for crypto. Perhaps that could be easier, cheaper and more anonymous than than prepaid card.

azb1

Entrepreneur
There are some websites selling gold for crypto. Perhaps that could be easier, cheaper and more anonymous than than prepaid card.
Can i use ghost mail box for receiving the gold ? (virtual address)

bizniz

All sounds very risky. I doubt anyone will accept a prepaid card for sale of gold. And you really want to trust a ghost mail box for shipping gold?

Why can't you just get some cash, walk in and buy gold? There are plenty of places in the world you can still do that.

Kol019201

Silver Member
If you want to buy gold anonymously just pay somebody to do it for you. Its the only safe method. Because buying P2P you always run into the risk that its counterfeit.
Online you can buy from a site that sells for crypto, but you will need to do a KYC proccess that is really quick when you purchase for more then 10k€ normally. Just let somebody do that and order it to their house as well, and then just get it from him.
If you want to buy cash at an dealership you can do the same, just give somebody the money to buy it.

You will not be able to buy large amounts of gold anymore in the EU without KYC really.

cp74

Interesting topic. Let's assume someone you can trust bought gold and will ship from overseas. I know the risk on logistics side, it can be lost or maybe stolen. But what if you choose a trusted carrier and just send? I wonder about customs or declaration (on both ends)?

Just digging because there are countries which gold can be bought anonymously on the local market (mint). But rest of is P2P trading/shipping or smuggling? :)

Last edited:

MichalS

I've used shipito and they put my account on hold because of security reasons and asked many questions (this type of service is popular among people ordering products with stolen credit cards or other scams), bad customer service and expensive. Usgobuy also not good experience. I don't mean they are scam but not well organized and unreliable. I think most reship companies are like that, I would not sleep well having lot of gold received by them, maybe split into a few shipments first very small to see how it goes

Jerry1911

If you are located within the EU there's celticgold.eu which accepts Monero payments. I'm not affiliated with them, just bought a small amount myself.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold

James2774

I want to buy gold online anonymously.
How to do that?

Is it safe to use www.shipito.com.
I use prepaid card .
First I order gold from online gold website using shipito.com address and then transfer to my home.

Is it good ?

Can you provide any other method ?

Thanks
Is ship to anonymous? I mean in the end they do have your address if requested, no?

Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif