Our valued sponsor

How to buy income producing Russian asset using crypto ?

The topic is interesting, but are you sure you want to buy now assets in Russia? Russian government could easily declare "expropriation" as they did it in 1918 and take all your assets. Well I understand that the situation is different now, but look all laws that Russians elaborated this year. They made a list of so called not-friend-countries, in future Russian can easily pass laws that will restrict citizens from those countries or expropriate assets...

Reactions: troubled soul
If you find a way, let us know, I'd be interested in buying (subject to laws) in Russia, seems like a great opportunity will be appearing in the next few month(s).

I'd also like to hold physical Rubbles as a hedge against the Dollar (which is showing bearish divergence on the DXY).
Thanks for reply.... I am asking about Non Russian buying Russian asset using crypto

Western nations are doing that, but also the currency has been debased steadily since 2008 and further back to 1970...

So its really the same, spread the risk.
The topic is interesting, but are you sure you want to buy now assets in Russia? Russian government could easily declare "expropriation" as they did it in 1918 and take all your assets. Well I understand that the situation is different now, but look all laws that Russians elaborated this year. They made a list of so called not-friend-countries, in future Russian can easily pass laws that will restrict citizens from those countries or expropriate assets...

People get excited about property appreciation in the West, it's just a reflection of inflation+debasement .

you can get a golden visa to increase your safty

Any updates on how to buy Russian assets with cryptO ?
Travel to one of the former Soviet Republics (Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan work best for the purpose), sit in a coffee shop all day long, put a sign in Cyrillic on your table that you are interested in buying Russian assets against crypto and than wait.
Rest assured that you will get plenty of offers in just a single day. Expect everything from a middle class apartment in St. Petersburg to a Dacia in Yakutia ... . They all want to sell what they have to finance their stay abroad and they sell at rock-bottom prices. It's mostly naive, crazy, uninformed youngsters who do not understand that waiting and living on a lower level would be better instead of just making a fire sale.
If you are interested in real estate understand the limits -> Can foreigners buy property in Russia?
Also check if your own (presumably Western) country has sanctioned your intended RU-related activities!

Travel to one of the former Soviet Republics (Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan work best for the purpose), sit in a coffee shop all day long, put a sign in Cyrillic on your table that you are interested in buying Russian assets against crypto and than wait.

man this is the best example of thinking outside of the box ive seen this month

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads