Our valued sponsor

how to deposit advcash

Kris

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

How you deposit fiat to advcash? It was possible in the past to deposit from 3rd party if it is entity but it seems that it is no longer possible.

On advash website I have found:
- No bank transfers to you from other people: your friends, relatives, or anybody else. Only you can be the sender.
- No bank transfers from any businesses, exchange services, payment systems etc. Use only your personal account in an actual bank.

I have got accounts in EMIs and the best for me would be to use EMis. Do you know which EMI when sends transfer it will look like it would be from my personall account so Advcash would accept it?

Best,
Kris

Reactions: Btraveler
I need to buy crypto for money from EMIs. I can do that p2p but it is not cheap.
So I would like to send money from EMIs like transferwise, revolut and others to crypto exchange. EMIs don't allow to send money to crypto exchange so I am looking for some way to send it anyway using some intermediary. AdvCash seems to be useless for this anyway.

there is some really good information about AdvCash in the mentor group
Just want to second that... but that said, don't you have a bank account in your name at all? I know in some countries it is not common.

I have bank account in my name but I cant use it for sending transfer to crypto exchange becasue it would be blocked.
But you could send it to AdvCash or would that also course you some troubles?

You send funds to your Bitwala IBAN (SolarisBank) and nobody will know that the objective is to buy cryptocurrency. SolarisBank is a bank that offers its services to various institutions or EMIs that are not necessarily linked to cryptocurrency.

The same for Wirex, a transfer to your Luxembourg IBAN.

Latest Threads