Our valued sponsor

How to fast obtain debit card online?

Not sure about Google and Facebook. But AdvCash and Transferwise provide both debit cards very fast and easy.

There is even some insider information in the Mentor Group if you didn't see that the last time you were member.

Thanks for information. First of all i will back to MG in next weeks.

I think that you have outdated inforamtion about Advcash verification.
With Advcash you must wait up to 2 weeks for VISA(?) addictional verification. I'm not sure if them cards(virtual or phisical) are acceptable with adwords.

Anyone could confirm?

Reactions: JohnLocke
With Advcash you must wait up to 2 weeks for VISA(?) addictional verification. I'm not sure if them cards(virtual or phisical) are acceptable with adwords.
Well, so you must be specific to what you consider FAST - is that 1 day, 1 hour, 1 week or what is it you want!

Second, if it takes two weeks for you then it may be country specific, for sure I had cards from them within 4 - 5 business days after approval.

So outdated information, we can call it outdated, but I believe you need to be more specific with your question then :)

Reactions: moneyrequired
Thanks for information. First of all i will back to MG in next weeks.

Anyone could confirm?
TransferWise cards work with Facebook and Adwords. They are also accepted at offline terminals (gas stations, parking meters, etc.). I can normally get my card with them within 4–5 days - which is very fast in my experience (I am from Latvia).