Our valued sponsor

How to fund my account in Europacific bank?

Raglin

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
HI,

My problem is: I opened an account in Euro pacific Bank already but don't know how to fund the account because my authorities does not allow to transfer money out of the country
Could you please guide me how to fix the issue?
thanks

Why did you open the account at first? Usually you would ask your customers to make wire transfers to the account and not transfer money from your local account to the EP account!

HI,

My problem is: I opened an account in Euro pacific Bank already but don't know how to fund the account because my authorities does not allow to transfer money out of the country
Could you please guide me how to fix the issue?
thanks
What country doesn't allow you to transfer internationally?

Why did you open the account at first? Usually you would ask your customers to make wire transfers to the account and not transfer money from your local account to the EP account!
yes, that's the problem
We haven't got paid from my customers
And if I do not fund the account, my account will be closed within 1 month
Do you know any service that can solve the problem?

yes, that's the problem
We haven't got paid from my customers
And if I do not fund the account, my account will be closed within 1 month
Do you know any service that can solve the problem?
Have you tried several banks? My experience in S.E.A. is that each bank, branch and even the employee you speak to at the time will have different policies. I myself have transferred money out once when I was originally informed I could not. (I wooed the bank girl and she agreed hah).

Failing that, have you considered traveling? You might be able to jump the border to Cambodia or even Thailand and transfer funds through Western Union?

Or find someone you trust with overseas banks to transfer the money for you and pay them the cash?
Or realise you made a mistake and let the bank account go. Next time armed with this lesson learnt you could open the account only when you have customers ready to pay in to the account.

than
Or find someone you trust with overseas banks to transfer the money for you and pay them the cash?
Or realise you made a mistake and let the bank account go. Next time armed with this lesson learnt you could open the account only when you have customers ready to pay in to the account.
thanks,
I will try to connect to someone I trusted oversea
I think Europacific bank do not accept Westion Union for adding funds,

When Argentina had the restriction to founding offshore accounts (2 years ago), I reach a way to founding, opening a payment gatway with my own credit card and acting as an online company with funds from the e-commerce. When I reach my first 2,000 USD, I was in the right time to send the money via SWIFT transfer, and I have no problem with that.

When Argentina had the restriction to founding offshore accounts (2 years ago), I reach a way to founding, opening a payment gatway with my own credit card and acting as an online company with funds from the e-commerce. When I reach my first 2,000 USD, I was in the right time to send the money via SWIFT transfer, and I have no problem with that.
great way of doing it. It's just not easy to open a merchant account any longer. 2co.com may be a solution for fast payment processing!

Reactions: Raglin
thanks
Ezequiel D

Latest Threads