Our valued sponsor

How to Get another Citizenship? Easiest way?

I'm aware of at least two public figures on Rumble/Youtube that got a Mexican passport way too quickly and they also have a lot of money so possibly it was bought. I'm pretty sure it's well over $75-100K for such passport. In any case that is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a 100% LEGAL way of obtaining Citizenship either through investment or residency in a low tax jurisdiction.

I can also plan to get my wife pregnant again with another baby in that country if that allows me to get Citizenship (she already wants a second child anyway)...

Reactions: jafo
I'm aware of at least two public figures on Rumble/Youtube that got a Mexican passport way too quickly and they also have a lot of money so possibly it was bought.
I know who you're talking about, but I think it he may of gotten it through ancestry. Usually youtubers tend to portray themselves as these UHNWI in order to attract clients and others into their crappy online courses or services but in reality they are barely making 6 figures.

I can also plan to get my wife pregnant again with another baby in that country if that allows me to get Citizenship (she already wants a second child anyway)...
Lol I was thinking of doing the same. Tho, if anything goes wrong I would like top medical care which I would be concerned many of the countries offfering birthright citizenship would offer. The pretty typical destinations for birth tourism is all of the Americas. I know people who easily gave birth in Brazil , Canada, and other LATAM countries.

Let me know which country you are thinking of, because Brazil doesn't seem too safe for a wife when shes about to give birth. Not sure about Mexico either.

I'm aware of at least two public figures on Rumble/Youtube that got a Mexican passport way too quickly and they also have a lot of money so possibly it was bought. I'm pretty sure it's well over $75-100K for such passport. In any case that is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a 100% LEGAL way of obtaining Citizenship either through investment or residency in a low tax jurisdiction.
to obtain a passport 100% legally, and fast - your best way is the infamous citizenship by investment schemes which are run by the banana jurisdictions in the caribbean and lovely country of Vanuatu in the pacific. The range is 100-150k and you get it within 5-8 months. Pretty straightforward process.

to obtain a passport 100% legally, and fast - your best way is the infamous citizenship by investment schemes which are run by the banana jurisdictions in the caribbean and lovely country of Vanuatu in the pacific. The range is 100-150k and you get it within 5-8 months. Pretty straightforward process.
I was looking for a real passport not one from the Banana republics :)

Reactions: jafo
I was looking for a real passport not one from the Banana republics :)
then there is Malta which is very $$$$$ or Turkey which is still $$$ for what you are getting. Min $400k into approved realestate in a volatile economy and you end up with some shitty real estate you overpaid for and don't need with a Turkish passport which I don't think anyone needs? Only good thing about Turkish passport is they don't extradite you lol welcome to northern cyprus to sit with many runaway criminals from EU and the far east.

I think less headache is to marry a Swiss girl and get Swiss passport after 5 years ns2

Reactions: Alonzo and jafo
- Please don't ask me why I need a third passport, in fact, I am aiming to have acquired in total at least 5x citizenships over the next 10-15 years.
Although they aren’t all low tax places you can consider these. I would suggest to actually move there and pay tax there, otherwise it won’t work:

- Switzerland: as EU citizen with a company you should have no problem moving there. I think wait it 10 years so it’s rather long

- Bulgaria: as a EU citizen you can move there. I think you would need 5 years plus language so learning language could be an issue. corporate tax is one of the lowest in EU.
Am not sure how easily they naturalise European foreigners, but could work

- Serbia: good non-EU passport with visa free travel to China and Russia. The naturalisation looks easy on paper but not sure about actually getting the citizenship. Looks like many Russians are going for this recently. Seems to be 3-5 years. Some in the forum say no language requirement but not sure about that

- Portugal: EU so you can just move. Maybe with the NHR program you could find a way to reduce the corporate tax there. There are more knowledgable people here on that. But wait is 5-6 years plus a few years processing (they are overloaded with requests). So risk is processing could take too long

- Uruguay: I don’t have any first hand info but if you are Caucasian, WITH family AND you live there and are well integrated maybe naturalisation can work. Would be curious to know if anyone managed to naturalise in Uruguay. Good passport

Reactions: Alonzo
then there is Malta which is very $$$$$ or Turkey which is still $$$ for what you are getting. Min $400k into approved realestate in a volatile economy and you end up with some shitty real estate you overpaid for and don't need with a Turkish passport which I don't think anyone needs? Only good thing about Turkish passport is they don't extradite you lol welcome to northern cyprus to sit with many runaway criminals from EU and the far east.

I think less headache is to marry a Swiss girl and get Swiss passport after 5 years ns2
Marrying a woman for 5 + years is going to be several headaches not just one... I talk for experience.

UK - 6 years
Ireland - 6 years
My wife is actually half British half Canadian, in any case, 5 years and a s**t ton of taxes it's not longer worth it for me to waste on a Citizenship. Plus UK weather is just terrible... I was looking for a solution within Europe (Serbia sounds interesting) or a LatinAmerican country to spread the risk.

My wife is actually half British half Canadian, in any case, 5 years and a s**t ton of taxes it's not longer worth it for me to waste on a Citizenship. Plus UK weather is just terrible... I was looking for a solution within Europe (Serbia sounds interesting) or a LatinAmerican country to spread the risk.
Non-dom?

i thought Ireland was 5 years out of 9 with the last year having to be 100% inside Ireland.
As a UK passport holder, its one of my thoughts to just live in Ireland (not Dublin) pay taxes and 5 years later - Irish passport and bonus (EU) passport
It's 1825 days technically, so 5 years of constant living will do. EU/UK/Swiss passport holders don't need to calculate the days as long as they are residents but still need spend the last year almost entirely in Ireland before applying for passport. Maybe something changed, I checked Irish program a long time ago.

I know you can buy a Serbian passport, if you have the right connections in loverly Belgrade

Non-dom?

It's 1825 days technically, so 5 years of constant living will do. EU/UK/Swiss passport holders don't need to calculate the days as long as they are residents but still need spend the last year almost entirely in Ireland before applying for passport. Maybe something changed, I checked Irish program a long time ago.
You can apply after 5 years, but then you have to wait for them to process your application, and then book an available citizenship ceremony, and then wait to get the actual passport.

I know a person who went through this, and it took 1.5 years from application to getting the Irish passport, so 6.5 years in total.

Reactions: banafinfodafuggiano
You can apply after 5 years, but then you have to wait for them to process your application, and then book an available citizenship ceremony, and then wait to get the actual passport.

I know a person who went through this, and it took 1.5 years from application to getting the Irish passport, so 6.5 years in total.
Wow, that is quite a waiting. In the UK (pre-Covid) it usually took about 30-45 days to get everything done once you submit the application.

Wow, that is quite a waiting. In the UK (pre-Covid) it usually took about 30-45 days to get everything done once you submit the application.
No incentive for them to speed it up. The more you wait, the more you stay in the country and the more taxes you pay. Many people when they get a strong passport, choose to relocate

No incentive for them to speed it up. The more you wait, the more you stay in the country and the more taxes you pay. Many people when they get a strong passport, choose to relocate
In the UK you could pay a small fee to use "fast track" for applications, don't know if it's still a thing. And afaik it takes couple of months nowadays (have friends who naturalised in the UK this year). The funniest thing is that you received your passport by regular post, so better have a home address that will accept the letter or at least a good letter box.

I have friends in different EU countries (Spain, Italy, Portugal and Cyprus) - except Cyprus it takes years to actually receive your first passport after you applied for it, sometimes they lose the documents altogether and you have to reapply. Cyprus was OK when you buy your passport, but considering the amount you are paying it's not a surprise.

In the UK you could pay a small fee to use "fast track" for applications, don't know if it's still a thing. And afaik it takes couple of months nowadays (have friends who naturalised in the UK this year). The funniest thing is that you received your passport by regular post, so better have a home address that will accept the letter or at least a good letter box.
In the UK most of the people apply for and renew their passport at the Post Office, same with driving licences. And yes most of the time documents are not collected, but delivered via post. That's how it works here.

Comparing to other western countries Ireland is actually a good country to live in, so I don't believe many people would choose to leave it once they get their Irish passport. Take a look at rental prices in Dublin, they are going through the roof at the moment. A nice 2 bedroom apartment will set you back around €3000 per month. When people leave there's usually no problems with housing.

Last edited:
In the U.K. waiting for your naturalisation took easily 3-6 months before Covid. There may be some exceptions but most people I know waited for ~4 months. 30-45 days was the wait for the actual passport AFTER you waited for the naturalisation