Our valued sponsor

How to get around MATCH/TMF list

Hi everybody,

I've unfortunately ended up on the MATCH/TMF list, as I unfortunately had a issue with a supplier earlier this year which ended up in a few hundred CBs and a high CB rate.

As far as I can tell the corp I used, along with my identity is now more or less blacklisted from processing credit card payments with most processors out there.

I'm running mutiple whitehat ecommerce businesses which is doing multi six figures in volume (and we're currently scaling our operations up) so I need to find a way around this.

We do not owe any processors money, and the potential fine we could be looking at (which is not even certain as far as im aware) is nothing too bad.

From what I can tell I have the following options:
1. Get a family member to set up a corporation somewhere in the world and run processing through that corp. As far as I can tell the problem with that would be in the rare case that we would get sued or have any legal problems the repercussions would be on them (even in case that we would have to pay a fine on behalf of that corp im not sure how we would get the money out of our main corp.
2. Change my name, get a new passport and move address.
3. See if I can get a high risk payment processor to take our business on very high fees

Does anyone have any experience with this and can give their 2 cents?

Reactions: Jerry1911
From what I can tell I have the following options:
1. Get a family member to set up a corporation somewhere in the world and run processing through that corp. As far as I can tell the problem with that would be in the rare case that we would get sued or have any legal problems the repercussions would be on them (even in case that we would have to pay a fine on behalf of that corp im not sure how we would get the money out of our main corp.
This is the most common solution. Family member, co-founder, or similar. Remove yourself from the company.

2. Change my name, get a new passport and move address.
This might work technically unless there is another unique identifier for you. Depends on your country of citizenship.

Changing name is a big hassle, though. Affects so much else in your life.

3. See if I can get a high risk payment processor to take our business on very high fees
This also works but in addition to costing more, it is also risky in case the shared merchant account gets taken down.

Latest Threads