how to get funding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shombbo

Jun 30, 2022
Egypt
Visit site
Hello there,
I've been operating a very small Delta N crypto OTC desk for about 3 years now.

I have reached a point that I need more capital to operate more effectively and efficiently.

Because I have no experience in how to obtain funding and I am still un registered entity ( operating from my own accounts). I need some guidance on how to get funding and maybe start registering a legal entity if its the right thing.

so would appreciate someone to explain the steps I should do to start asking for funding.

PS* I didn't write to attract funding from any member.

PS* * Please don't offer your interest in it, as I am wanting to understand a step-by-step on how things are done properly.

PS*** please consider me a 3 years old kid if you would like to explain

Reactions: Brady and khinkali
Keep what youre doing and save % for your own funding and use this to improve your process and slowly but surely build a structure which withstands adversity.
Your setup is highly vulnerable as is. You could not withstand a large uptick in volume to justify the investors nor would they like you using your cash just to clean up the mess and for legal.

If you can live without external funding, it is worth a lot (I know it is way less glamorous and quite boring, but priceless in a lot of ways).

Reactions: shombbo
Hello there,

I have reached a point that I need more capital to operate more effectively and efficiently.

Because I have no experience in how to obtain funding and I am still un registered entity ( operating from my own accounts). I need some guidance on how to get funding and maybe start registering a legal entity if its the right thing.

so would appreciate someone to explain the steps I should do to start asking for funding.

PS* * Please don't offer your interest in it, as I am wanting to understand a step-by-step on how things are done properly.

You are looking for Loan or what kind of funding are you looking at and where are you based.Maybe i can help if you provide all details.

Reactions: enviotri
appreciate everyone's reply.

I think I should explain some key point not to be misunderstood by some;

Keep what youre doing and save % for your own funding and use this to improve your process and slowly but surely build a structure which withstands adversity.
Your setup is highly vulnerable as is. You could not withstand a large uptick in volume to justify the investors nor would they like you using your cash just to clean up the mess and for legal.

If you can live without external funding, it is worth a lot (I know it is way less glamorous and quite boring, but priceless in a lot of ways).

Jack you are absolutely right but my setup is completely the opposite of what you have in mind I believe. just so you can get a better picture;

* My set up is geared towards a very small niche in crypto.
* minimum risk almost 99% free
* 90% in stables/fiat trading, and 10% in btc/eth/bnb trades only ( all my btc/other coins trades are done with traders I personally know who don't have or know how to off ramp)
*to maintain a Delta Neutra Setup it doesn't hold any assets or crypto ( only my personal which are separate.)
* less than 1000$ a month in operational costs, turning over low 7 fig per month.
* basically minimum risk very tight spread margins but high volume and frequencies ops.
this explains why I need funding as I think I can't grow it much further than this on its on. I have grown it on the side from 300$ not paying attention to it until last year tbh. it was like my cigarettes fund.( pays for my cigs )

You are looking for Loan or what kind of funding are you looking at and where are you based.Maybe i can help if you provide all details.

I'm not really interested in loans unless the terms are favorable. based in Egypt. no official registration as of now.

appreciate everyone's reply.

I think I should explain some key point not to be misunderstood by some;

Jack you are absolutely right but my setup is completely the opposite of what you have in mind I believe. just so you can get a better picture;

* My set up is geared towards a very small niche in crypto.
* minimum risk almost 99% free
* 90% in stables/fiat trading, and 10% in btc/eth/bnb trades only ( all my btc/other coins trades are done with traders I personally know who don't have or know how to off ramp)
*to maintain a Delta Neutra Setup it doesn't hold any assets or crypto ( only my personal which are separate.)
* less than 1000$ a month in operational costs, turning over low 7 fig per month.
* basically minimum risk very tight spread margins but high volume and frequencies ops.
this explains why I need funding as I think I can't grow it much further than this on its on. I have grown it on the side from 300$ not paying attention to it until last year tbh. it was like my cigarettes fund.( pays for my cigs )

I'm not really interested in loans unless the terms are favorable. based in Egypt. no official registration as of now.
Since i dont know what terms you want for your favourable loan i will leave it at that. We have secured loans upto 120 million dollars so they must have been favourable.I am also not sure about being interested in getting loans for Egyptian mummies yet. smi(&% smi(&% smi(&%

Since i dont know what terms you want for your favourable loan i will leave it at that. We have secured loans upto 120 million dollars so they must have been favourable.I am also not sure about being interested in getting loans for Egyptian mummies yet. smi(&% smi(&% smi(&%
watch out for the curse lol

favourable terms for my situation is low debt expenses, as it will be spent in building a team and acquiring registration. as the main goals currently. capital is growing on its own now but won't do so as it should if there were some extra liabilities. alternatively a short term capital injection for 30 days max that gets repaid might actually do the trick. if the interest was suitable enough.

Reactions: fortunespeculator
Hello there,

Be careful, you take on personal AML issues doing that via personal accounts.

Think in the US they have min 5yr prison terms.

watch out for the curse lol

favourable terms for my situation is low debt expenses, as it will be spent in building a team and acquiring registration. as the main goals currently. capital is growing on its own now but won't do so as it should if there were some extra liabilities. alternatively a short term capital injection for 30 days max that gets repaid might actually do the trick. if the interest was suitable enough.
Take a million dollar loan and scale the business

closed this thread as it only serves hidden advertising and illegal loans.

Reactions: JackAlabama
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads