Our valued sponsor

How To Get my Freedom / Where to Incorporate in EU and minimize taxes?

jenhuang30

Sep 18, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I am looking for a better life style and quality of life, I have been working extremely hard for almost 10 years and now I want to make some changes.

I am 40 years old, single and I would like to live as digital nomad and pay all my taxes.
I run some online businesses (Introducer) and also consulting, I have to get paid a lot of money for those service.

I am resident in Europe in a decent rich country, here corporate taxes is 25%, The only thing is that the dividend taxes are extremely high and it mandatory to pay also health contribution on it.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION FOR ME?

I was thinking about the following:

A. Open a LTD in my country and pay my Corp Taxes to sleep well and have my money in a decent country / bank;
B. Become Digital Nomad and work from different places (How can I bypass the problem of Substance if a country where I reside claim me to avoid their taxes?!)
C. After a certain period, move to a country like Slovakia, become there self employed, pay health contribution on my salary as Director of my hometown LTD and get out the dividend for 7% and NO social health contributions on dividends (According to the DBA there is a witholding tax in my home country 10% and 7% will be accredited in SK). So I have a loss of 3%

In this way, I have to lose 25% Corp Taxes + 10% Dividends (10-7%) and nothing else = 35% Loss.

Do you think this is a smart way to cash out my dividends and invest the money into real estate?

If you are single and you want to become a digital nomad, then isn't that obvious? Just do it.
Cut ties to your home country and move to another country... or just travel between several countries.
However, do that for real, don't just be some guy who is one month in Bali, one month in Eastern Europe, rest of the year in his home town and pretends to be a "digital nomad"...

Paying health insurance/social insurance from capital income and/or dividends sounds ridiculous... Do you live in France or what?

What you describe about Slovakia is probably possible but I don't think there are many people who would consider the country a "haven", there are many other countries (including in Europe) which have similar or better conditions for dividends.

If you are single and you want to become a digital nomad, then isn't that obvious? Just do it.
Cut ties to your home country and move to another country... or just travel between several countries.
However, do that for real, don't just be some guy who is one month in Bali, one month in Eastern Europe, rest of the year in his home town and pretends to be a "digital nomad"...

Paying health insurance/social insurance from capital income and/or dividends sounds ridiculous... Do you live in France or what?

What you describe about Slovakia is probably possible but I don't think there are many people who would consider the country a "haven", there are many other countries (including in Europe) which have similar or better conditions for dividends.
Hi,
Thanks for your message.
I was considering this because in this way will be able to pay my corporate taxes and at least save some money by moving to Slowakia where they tax 7% and no social contributions!
What other places where you talking about ?

dividend.png

Reactions: lavel