Our valued sponsor

How to get out to your audience with your services or products?

bizman

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
I have been in the online business for a few years now, I find it difficult to reach our target group of buyers, in the beginning my understanding was a simple website with some card processing and some Google ad sense would do the magic, after many thousands of $$$$ I learned my lesson and this was not working.....

So what should one to succeed in this business / Internet World :confused:

That was the question I asked myself, the answer was right on the tip of my nose, Article Marketing, forum marketing and some good SEO service will do it, it took me about 1 year to get everything structure as I needed, and now the results are coming...

So that’s my story what's your?

Actually if you published your articles on some article directories or similar you have given them access (and to anyone else too) to use your articles and re publishing them, I would not care about it since google and many of the article publishing service will see this as dublicated content and the waight will not be useful to them.

Btw. Article Marketing can indeed be an efficient way to get the message out, I would also suggest to do your SEO.

SEO SEO and again SEO is the magic word to get out to your customers, everyone is using google as first step if they are looking for something, the first 3 - 5 entries in google are the guys which will get the order.

If you have deep pockets, go for AdSense : Internet Archive: Free Movies, Music, Books & Wayback Machine - don't get fooled that this is cheap, it is the most expansive way to get advertising next to TV and Cinemas ;)

clemens said:
SEO SEO and again SEO is the magic word to get out to your customers, everyone is using google as first step if they are looking for something, the first 3 - 5 entries in google are the guys which will get the order.
If you have deep pockets, go for AdSense : Internet Archive: Free Movies, Music, Books & Wayback Machine - don't get fooled that this is cheap, it is the most expansive way to get advertising next to TV and Cinemas ;)
I agree with clemens, SEO is the main key for that.

There are lots of techniques to use. I think you need to be more knowledgeable in this area - online marketing, it would really really help you and give you a better idea.

Reactions: bizman
By SEO you mean Search Engine Optimizing? With SEO you also mean it will drive customers to my business and that's all I have to focus on in order to do so?

By SEO you mean Search Engine Optimizing?
Correct.

SEO is the key to drive customers to your business if you are relay on the Internet!

HOPE SEO works

We tried out all most all the marketing startiges.. like Cold calling, Email companion but was mostly trend to be spam and the business was not that exceptional..

So, now we have made our moves towards SEO and SEM.. Hope it would work..

Its our current Story..

CAT Technologies Ltd

Did it actually work for you to get new customers? How is your business doing?