Our valued sponsor

How to get paid a Tax Free Salary from your own company?

Oh no, please not again. No, if you don't live in Europe, there are no social security contributions. For example, this doesn't exist in Dubai. Even if a European company pays your salary.
It depends on the country. Some countries do have socials. So its not exclusively "if you don't live in Europe".

Also, what do I specifically mention, and you even quote that sentence? "in Europe".

It wasn't clear that you aim to live in Europe and take a tax free salary. The question was to receive a tax free salary from a European company.
I am not aiming for anything. I reply to a comment that was made, which made me wonder.

Oh no, please not again. No, if you don't live in Europe, there are no social security contributions. For example, this doesn't exist in Dubai. Even if a European company pays your salary.
In some cases, it could be better to operate as a sole proprietor in Dubai (up to 375k AED is tax-free) and supplement that with employment income, e.g., from an Estonian company, or operate as an unincorporated partnership under a small business relief (up to 3M AED tax free).

This is because in UAE directors fee payment or benefit must align with the fair market value of the service, benefit, or contribution offered by the connected person. Otherwise, there is a tax risk if you pay way above the market rates. Market Value is determined by considering the amount that would have been paid to any third party for providing the same service received in similar circumstances. Management Remuneration can be supported by market surveys of compensation by leading Human resources consulting firms or other manpower websites.

This what i am structuring for a client as we speak:
Singapore company;
CY non dom, salary 100% exempt under 90 days rule;
Employmemt contract structuring necessary in Singapore;
Expect to file a tax rulling request in Cyprus;
Hi, can you elaborate a bit? What is the 90 days rule? How I can contact you to see if you can help me / structure me too? Many thanks!

In some cases, it could be better to operate as a sole proprietor in Dubai (up to 375k AED is tax-free) and supplement that with employment income, e.g., from an Estonian company, or operate as an unincorporated partnership under a small business relief (up to 3M AED tax free).

This is because in UAE directors fee payment or benefit must align with the fair market value of the service, benefit, or contribution offered by the connected person. Otherwise, there is a tax risk if you pay way above the market rates. Market Value is determined by considering the amount that would have been paid to any third party for providing the same service received in similar circumstances. Management Remuneration can be supported by market surveys of compensation by leading Human resources consulting firms or other manpower websites.
This under 3M tax free is still valid for any company or no? (offshore in UAE), thank you!