Our valued sponsor

How to get phone numbers for Google Verification?

Madman

Dec 11, 2018
Visit site
I'm trying to open 50-100 gmail accounts, and the biggest problem is the phone verification. I will need a steady source of new phone numbers in order to achieve this.

I have tried a few apps:
* TextMe: Google won't accept their numbers
* Hushed: It doesn't receive text messages from websites. It used to receive phone calls, but now that isn't working for me anymore either (If anyone knows a location where it might work, let me know)
* Dingtone: Asks for a big yearly payment, and offers landlines

Anyone have a solution which works?

I already posted this somewhere - giffgaff offers cheap prepaid sim cards, ships internationally, allows activation in roaming (dispite what they say in t&c)

Reactions: JohnLocke
I tried 2 nexmo numbers from the UK so far, and they didn't work..
What country are you using?
an uk number with sms/mobile feature should get the sms message from google . can you post error ?
where are looking for the new sms ? but i mentioned cheap country is better , uk is like 1.5 eur per month .

an advice before wasting money in buying number next time check if number is accepted by the service first .
nexmo show you full number prior buying .

make sure to use this method in useful things because it can stop working if used in blackhat as numbers will be overused .

an uk number with sms/mobile feature should get the sms message from google . can you post error ?
where are looking for the new sms ? but i mentioned cheap country is better , uk is like 1.5 eur per month .

an advice before wasting money in buying number next time check if number is accepted by the service first .

make sure to use this method in useful things because it can stop working if used in blackhat as numbers will be overused .

UK numbers are 1 eur a month which is the cheapest I found other than US numbers.

Most of the "cheap countries" like slovakia, bulgaria, Columbia, Botswana, Malaysa, etc. either don't have numbers or cost 5 - 20 eur.

Which country are you using??

Also I tried about 10 numbers in the UK as well as a few from other countries, none of them worked. Sometimes I get an error, (e.g. LinkedIn says "You can't use this number" or Google says something similar), sometimes there is no error but the message just isn't delivered (like with paypal).

I'm using the webhook to receive messages, it works perfectly fine if I send an SMS from my phone, but these numbers seem to be blocked for Google, LinkedIn, PayPal, etc.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Also I tried about 10 numbers in the UK as well as a few from other countries, none of them worked. Sometimes I get an error, (e.g. LinkedIn says "You can't use this number" or Google says something similar), sometimes there is no error but the message just isn't delivered (like with paypal).

I'm using the webhook to receive messages, it works perfectly fine if I send an SMS from my phone, but these numbers seem to be blocked for Google, LinkedIn, PayPal, etc.

you was asking for google i didn't know about the other services , generally when you get something like nexmo which give the advantage of seen the full number . try to send to it before buying , if you get through the step 1 , then purchase the number .

that wrong to use webhook . because many times it does not show the message .

okay i will pm you the country .

Reactions: Madman

Do you know if it works for Google only or other services like AdvCash too?

As I know you can registrate about 50 gmail electronic accounts with only one phone number. I used to have about 50 mails which were all verified with a single phone number. And other 50 accounts were verified with this type of phones What is the Best Cordless Phone with Answering Machine this Year? - Paramountind. I have just ordered verification with sound, machine called on this phone and spelled the code to verify.
you can create 3-4 gmail accounts with same number currently , i'm not sure about 50 .
which country ?

Latest Threads