Our valued sponsor

Question How to get verified Stripe+Wise+Paypal without using your own data?

bookkeeper

Nov 21, 2022
Mars
Visit site
I'm interested how, theoretically, I could do online business (dropshipping, services, selling digital goods, content creation) and get paid being from some third world country which is unsupported by PayPal and Stripe.

Without registering a company (preferably) as I probably would try a lot of different money making methods on and off, test them, try them, get bored, move on. And because I would probably not make much from it, or would not want to stick to them for a long time, maybe will do for 3-6 months, and move on.

So, what's important for me is:
- Privacy. I don't want want my name to be public, which makes sense as I wanna test and try different businesses, and it's a bad idea to share your credentials with a lot of random people.

- Being able to create 1-2-3, more (?) Stripe, PayPal, Wise accounts if needed, for the same reasons of trying different businesses and not having to deal with blockings.

- Or being able to complete verification, without using my own data (preferably) as that's very likely to be impossible because of my third world country residence, and me not knowing nothing about tax laws in the country, and lack of plans to make hundreds of thousands of dollars for the taxes to actually matter.

I don't wanna (if possible):
- Buy $300 Stripe accounts.
- Receive PayPal payments as "from friends or family" (if possible).
- Create new accounts for each $50 payment received or withdrawn.
- Use difficult to setup and/or shady random credit card processing services.
- Use my own personal data, name, address.
- Register a company for $800/yr. which is attached to one niche, having to count and report every dollar spent or earned, pay for local phone number and address, etc.
- Worry about paying taxes or creating a company to have a tax id, etc.

Thanks.

P.S.
If you're reading this and are also interested to know such stuff, leave a reply, so the thread stays afloat. Thanks.

P.P.S.
Yea... I'll get Mentorship Access, but just later.

Stripe only or do you consider crypto? If a solution in is automated and integrated with your shop

Stripe for credit card payments, as it's one of the most used, recognizable, easy to use, heavily documented and covered, trusted.

Or PayPal as it's widely spread and used, and many people use it exclusively, have no other way to pay people or buy stuff online, especially in the US.

Crypto... yeah, I guess it's worth looking into for some specific use cases too, but it's hard to work with from a third world country, and probably is heavily watched and monitored, as third world countries have higher rate of criminals use it, or for tax evasion and stuff. So, not really preferred that much as either way there's no way to withdraw without getting it through a bank.

Crypto... yeah, I guess it's worth looking into for some specific use cases too, but it's hard to work with from a third world country, and probably is heavily watched and monitored, as third world countries have higher rate of criminals use it, or for tax evasion and stuff. So, not really preferred that much as either way there's no way to withdraw without getting it through a bank.
You're talking gibberish, man.

Reactions: wellington
any solution for paypal yet? also searching for it

I've found a guide on it, but not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to another forum here.

What do you mean by cloaked Stripe accounts?
Does it mean that you hide behind a legit shop to receive payments?
Essentially, you create a proxy website and apply your account to Stripe using this website. There are restrictions on the flexibility of the payment system using this method, like up to 20 different fixed payment plans, but alternative solutions, such as a custom proxy API that can be integrated into your original website payment page, may be also used.

Latest Threads