Our valued sponsor

Question How to go about forming a Wyoming LLC for a digital product/services business?

Johnjo64

Oct 22, 2021
Poland
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm new to this and I am really trying to understand everything so I don't cause problems for myself.

I live in Poland and I really don't want to form a company here for two reasons:
  1. I don't want my information to be displayed on public records.
  2. In Poland you have to pay ZUS (Polish Social Insurance Institution) even when your business is not profitable.
So I want to form a company in Wyoming, what's the process like? Is it legal? Can I get into trouble?

This thread may be of interest for you :)

Reactions: Johnjo64
Feel free to ask any questions you might have, and don't forget to read the guide in my signature too

I live in Poland and I really don't want to form a company here for two reasons:
  2. In Poland you have to pay ZUS (Polish Social Insurance Institution) even when your business is not profitable.
So I want to form a company in Wyoming, what's the process like? Is it legal? Can I get into trouble?

Hey everyone, I'm new to this and I am really trying to understand everything so I don't cause problems for myself.

I recommend you a ready made company with bank account so you are immediately operational.

Reactions: JackAlabama

Latest Threads