Our valued sponsor

How to go about opening a simple offshore company?

It all depends on what you are looking for to achieve. You may explain a little about your goals please.

An ID solution (lets say ABC SERVICES) is used in place of everytime you would enter a contract. Applications, Agreements, Storage rentals, Leases, all temporary instances of making legal fact connection with some person in the world, ABC SERVICES is used instead of your name, address, where your wife sleeps, etc.

ID solutions are the cheapest and quickest solutions. Your best option is a corporation from any jurisdiction (unless your "home" does not like certain places, i.e. middle east countries do not like the west). This corporation needs to be a LLC which does not require the names of any members, officers, or directors, or anyone. This creates a entity that can never be connected to John Doe (You) and wife and children. Etc.

The US has an LLC just like this. But if you are from the middle east, would not advise this. The next best thing is a Nevis LLC, but your annual fees just went from 100 bones to about 1000 bones.

Reactions: vadislav
I have been following this thread a little, I understand it all pretty good, but, if you want to use this "ID" to open a bank account or to be a director and shareholder in another entity / company and want to open a bank account for the same, the bank want's transparency so they will require you to reveal the Ultimate Beneficial Owner of that ID, at least they do in Cyprus, Switzerland, Latvia, Malta and most other parts of Europe. How will you go about it if I may ask? I'm just curious :)

ID solutions are not alternative passports, DL's, and other photo ID's. An ID solution is a remedy which is used to interface the world and never use one's own name again, essentially. Using your current ID for identification purposes to be a signatory on a account is the best way. There is no reason to waste tons of money on a alternative ID for the purposes of Hiding. This is where illegal enters the picture.

A proper and sufficient structure(s) with the operator (i.e. Man, aka You) performing correctly; it does not matter whether you are using your current ID and in fact is to ones best interest to do so. Any agency which ever discovered "hiding" techniques will automatically presume "alter-ego" and illegal "tax evasion"

Again Again Again, No hiding is necessary when it is done legally and correctly. End results are still the same, no tax owed.

The only hiding that should be of concern is various "privacy solutions" which is what a "ID solution" is. At least what I am referring to.

TVentures said:
ID solutions are not alternative passports, DL's, and other photo ID's. An ID solution is a remedy which is used to interface the world and never use one's own name again, essentially. Using your current ID for identification purposes to be a signatory on a account is the best way. There is no reason to waste tons of money on a alternative ID for the purposes of Hiding. This is where illegal enters the picture.
A proper and sufficient structure(s) with the operator (i.e. Man, aka You) performing correctly; it does not matter whether you are using your current ID and in fact is to ones best interest to do so. Any agency which ever discovered "hiding" techniques will automatically presume "alter-ego" and illegal "tax evasion"

Again Again Again, No hiding is necessary when it is done legally and correctly. End results are still the same, no tax owed.

The only hiding that should be of concern is various "privacy solutions" which is what a "ID solution" is. At least what I am referring to.

Maybe I am just dumb, but I have no idea what you are talking about here.
(and I have two sets of offshore companies, so I know a little about how they are established and how they work).

I have no idea at all about ID solutions. They have NEVER been discussed with me with either of my two well known and professional provider companies. And to be honest, what you are writing about does not make any sense.

Can you please explain, in logical steps, how an ID solution is supposed to work.
Please explain it for each location, and for each company structure.

Your writing is exuding an "attitude" which would indicate a waste of my time to answer your questions, as such "attitudes" are indicative to the old adage, "in one ear, out the other".

You are coming from a customer standpoint and purporting to know Corporate Law because you have purchased two entities before. This deduction of reasoning is not sound. However it is very plausible you have a limited knowledge. Anyone who does not attempt to understand what being "Corporate" is, while seeking the endeavors of "offshore" asset management, has merely wasted their time and purchased void corpus entities.

From your own writings you recognize your lack of knowledge of ID Solutions, and furthermore it appears you are purporting to establish that because two 'professional provider companies' (who were more than likely only reselling templates purchased from another re-seller) have never mentioned to you "ID solutions", and therefore they are of fairy tale.

Hugger.... these companies I bet never even bothered to sit down with you and tell you how to run a corporation, let alone an offshore one. I bet they did not even have the knowledge. 98.7% of persons establishing Offshore entities, do no more than essentially establish an "alter-ego" because they do not even know how to be "corporate". The information I share on this forum is not simple knowledge from a re-seller company of entities and work of incorporators.

I digress, an ID solution is used in place of every time you would use an ID in today's economy. Think real hard and tell me all the places you have your name attached to. You probably will not even be able to think of half of them. Now go through that list and replace your name with 'John Doe'. That would be nice, but I am being facetious. You see the difference between your name and John Doe??? Now go through that list and replace your name with ABC SERVICES ( a corporation).

Hope this helps. Did not mean to impose on your ego.

TVentures said:
... an ID solution is used in place of every time you would use an ID in today's economy. Think real hard and tell me all the places you have your name attached to. You probably will not even be able to think of half of them. Now go through that list and replace your name with 'John Doe'. That would be nice, but I am being facetious. You see the difference between your name and John Doe??? Now go through that list and replace your name with ABC SERVICES ( a corporation).

Hope this helps. .
There is no attitude issue here at all.

Maybe I am just dumb, but I still have no idea what you are talking about here.

And I note that there have been a number of others (matthew, vadislav, stephenbestel, porwal and even admin) who are confused about what you are saying

Can you please explain, in logical steps, how an ID solution is supposed to work. Please explain it for each location, and for each company structure.

ID Solution is not a photo ID used in place of your current one. It is not even a photo ID. An ID Solution, so named, is a solution to using one's ID. Are you aware of the risks involved using your own ID as you interface with the world? The liabilities involved? The are many many more reasons for securing ones assets other than Tax Minimization. Do you have a wife, a child? People troll the SWIFT code looking for high transfers, and then they do their due diligence and find the individuals associated with the high transfer. Then comes the blackmail, etc. The stuff movies are made from. People are in dire need of understanding what "limited liability" is all about.

So you put all your assets in a company, so does it not make sense to use that company name the LEAST amount possible??? How are lawsuits incurred? By an adverse action of a party. If you never use the company publicly, it can not perform any adverse action and put assets on the line for suit. Same goes for you on a individual level. Why would you ever use your own name as you interface with the world?

Again, an ID Solution has nothing to do with signatories, etc. Sometimes depending on your situation, the standard can change with proper performance, the standard is that an ID solution never becomes attached or associated with your asset, monies, and revenue structures.

Please re-read the posts and then do a little research. If you still do not understand, read them again. If you still do not understand, you need to broaden your knowledge of "limited liability" and the "law of capacities". I will not be able to post more on this subject. To do so, I would nonetheless be giving free consultations.

TVentures said:
ID Solution is not a photo ID used in place of your current one. It is not even a photo ID. An ID Solution, so named, is a solution to using one's ID. Are you aware of the risks involved using your own ID as you interface with the world? The liabilities involved? The are many many more reasons for securing ones assets other than Tax Minimization. Do you have a wife, a child? People troll the SWIFT code looking for high transfers, and then they do their due diligence and find the individuals associated with the high transfer. Then comes the blackmail, etc. The stuff movies are made from.
This is a joke, right? No serious person would write this stuff.

TVentures said:
I I will not be able to post more on this subject. To do so, I would nonetheless be giving free consultations.
Aaaah, This is what it is all about.

You are trying to be mysterious and clandestine, by talking about this ID Solution in the hope that people will contact you about it. And then you will sell them this mysterious ID Solution.

But MAYBE I am wrong. If I am wrong then please explain, in logical steps, how an ID solution is supposed to work. Please explain it for each location, and for each company structure.

I've been following some posts here and must say it's a very interesting topic. For me it might not be of any use today (I require far more simple solutions today, since I don't deal with millions (yet)) but it's been a very good read (especially for a type like me, who wants to know how things work, increasing complexity levels).

I think TVentures has already released a lot of interesting information on ID remedies, which I think (hopefully) I'm beginning to understand (if I pile up the strips of info from various topics on this forum) - though I would welcome the original author's comments to correct my thinking as I'm not a lawyer and just attempt to logically connect the dots.

An ID solution seems to be just a type of an LLC company which essentially doesn't record ANY information about directors, members or owners etc. According to TVentures there is a jurisdiction like that in the US, and it's not Delaware (time for some homework ;) ).

So if privacy is your concern, registering such an LLC gives you maximum privacy as no information about you is recorded anywhere. You then use this LLC whenever you would have used your real name, e.g. being a side of a contract of any sort.

\ said:
An ID solution (lets say ABC SERVICES) is used in place of everytime you would enter a contract. Applications, Agreements, Storage rentals, Leases, all temporary instances of making legal fact connection with some person in the world, ABC SERVICES is used instead of your name, address, where your wife sleeps, etc.
It has two advantages - a) your name, address etc. is nowhere to be found, b) it's an LLC, so in fact it's a separate legal entity, your personal assets are safe.

This is the point where I have to speculate how it all works without any names recorded (since I'm not a lawyer I'd welcome any corrections - it's by making mistakes we learn in the end). Is there just a need for a company seal to be used or are there simply some nominees acting in the name of the LLC? Essentially however, never in no documents that can be dug out is your name to be found. I guess the only person having documents confirming you are the founder of the company is yourself (well, somebody has to, right?). But externally it's untraceable.

So if your goal is privacy and asset protection that's the ideal vehicle. You can use another LLC like that to create another entity offshore to hold your assets. However, as TVentures mentioned, this solution is not used for opening bank accounts, going shopping etc. It's, as I understand, a way of detaching yourself from your wealth, so it's safe no matter what happens as well as for performing other operations, using the LLC's name instead of your name.

\ said:
So when someone finds a name attached to a wealthy corporation and they begin a search to find this "associate" to con, blackmail, etc... they will never find them because they use an ID remedy. Esentially an ID remedy is a method for "going off grid" using legal parameters.
If you want to be one of those billionaires who never get published on the Forbes list, I think that's the way to go.

Because if you're really wealthy and you want maximum privacy it's a very difficult task to accomplish. Wealthy people are easy to spot. So if someone wants to track you down - where you live, how wealthy you really are, what do you own etc. you don't really want to help them by using your name and address everywhere, do you? Whenever they try they can only bump into XYZ LCC.

----

Now there's a problem of actually dealing with money, opening a bank account etc. That I'm not quite sure of but from some advice in other topics I only see suggestions of prepaid cards or, even better, "cold cash". And adding an offshore entity for doing larger transactions - my guess is "anonymous corporation", where only the company name is attached to the wire-transfers.

Bear in mind that TVentures appears to be talking here about a really fair amount of wealth that simply requires all additional layers. I'm guessing most of the people looking for template solutions get just enough for their needs - but it ain't enough if you have much much more.

And then you can also afford much much more - like anonymous cards with high spending limits and sustaining complex multilevel structures.

Now I'm looking forward to some comments and explanations, because I am just a beginner, so I'd like to see if my thinking is correct - and where it isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
tarous said:
i've been following some posts here and must say it's a very interesting topic. For me it might not of any use today (i require far more simple solutions today, since i don't deal with millions (yet)) but it's been a very good read (especially for a type like me, who wants to know how things work, increasing complexity levels).
I think tventures has already released a lot of interesting information on id remedies, which i think (hopefully) i'm beginning to understand (if i pile up the strips of info from various topics on this forum) - though i would welcome the original author's comments to correct my thinking as i'm not a lawyer and just attempt to logically connect the dots.

An id solution seems to be just a type of an llc company which essentially doesn't record any information about directors, members or owners etc. According to tventures there is a jurisdiction like that in the us, and it's not delaware (time for some homework ;) ).feel free to contact me for such a location. Google 'naturalsoaks', a dot org website, and email that nominee to forward a request to speak to the director of aag

so if privacy is your concern, registering such an llc gives you maximum privacy as no information about you is recorded anywhere. You then use this llc whenever you would have used your real name, e.g. Being a side of a contract of any sort. yes

it has two advantages - a) your name, address etc. Is nowhere to be found, b) it's an llc, so in fact it's a separate legal entity, your personal assets are safe.you person is safe. It is outside your assets, because your assets should have been transferred into another vehicle so you no longer have ownership, only control. In litigation, the first step is finding out if its worth suing. Whats the point if you are a ghost?

this is the point where i have to speculate how it all works without any names recorded (since i'm not a lawyer i'd welcome any corrections - it's by making mistakes we learn in the end). Is there just a need for a company seal to be used or are there simply some nominees acting in the name of the llc? for id remedies, no seal is needed. The law behind seals has a altogether different purpose. There are different ways to command the llc, which is dependent on what situation it will be used for. Remember, id solutions never have assets or monies, because they are purposefully being treated as a alter-egoessentially however, never in no documents that can be dug out is your name to be found. not anywhere, anyplace, whether government drawers, computers, etc, or other; unless you decided to post your receipt for the llc from a provider on youtube, etci guess the only person having documents confirming you are the founder of the company is yourself (well, somebody has to, right?). yesbut externally it's untraceable.completely, it is the only true ghost entity known to this firm

so if your goal is privacy and asset protection that's the ideal vehicle. only privacy. Now the entity (other ones then the one you buy to use as a alter-ego) can be used within a asset management structure, very effectivelyyou can use another llc like that to create another entity offshore to hold your assets. However, as tventures mentioned, this solution is not used for opening bank accounts, going shopping etc. the entity coupled with that specific solution remedy is not for banking/asset purposes. Does not mean the llc coupled with alternative purposes and reasons would not be appropriate to have a bank account, etcit's, as i understand, a way of detaching yourself from your wealth, so it's safe no matter what happens as well as for performing other operations, using the llc's name instead of your name. you are beginning to understand

if you want to be one of those billionaires who never get published on the forbes list, i think that's the way to go. yes, but if you are prepared to spend the money and are such a person, it would get alot more complicated legally, but still being just as simple to the legally unlearned, but would require some educational classes so the 'why's' can be understood. If the why's are not understood, one will find themselves voiding a structure within the first hour they acquire it. This is what happens with most offshore entity acquirers. Many can tell you what they got and why they choose that over that, etc. Few, including those purporting to supply such entities, know how to truly use them.

because if you're really wealthy and you want maximum privacy it's a very difficult task to accomplish. easier than for a poorer individualwealthy people are easy to spot. wealthy people is just a legal fact of a condition. The lifestyle most commonly induced by the condition known as wealthy is easy to spot. It is the same as it was in babylon, rome, and today. Humbleness vs mammonso if someone wants to track you down - where you live, how wealthy you really are, what do you own etc. You don't really want to help them by using your name and address everywhere, do you? exactlywhenever they try they can only bump into xyz lcc.

----

now there's a problem of actually dealing with money, opening a bank account etc. no. That is where other structures with different purposes come in. Privacy is different than revenue which is different than asset holdings which is different than surplus monies holdingsthat i'm not quite sure of but from some advice in other topics i only see suggestions of prepaid cards or, even better, "cold cash". if you are adopting a lifestyle of privacy, or even psuedo privacy, why would one use digital monetary transaction methods if they are able to use cash? Obviously, in this online age, cards are needed. Prepaid cards can work for low balance purchases, etc. More indepth solutions for high balance purchases require a structure. and adding an offshore entity for doing larger transactions - my guess is "anonymous corporation", where only the company name is attached to the wire-transfers. yes, no sense in volunteering more information than is required

bear in mind that tventures appears to be talking here about a really fair amount of wealth that simply requires all additional layers. I'm guessing most of the people looking for template solutions get just enough for their needs - but it ain't enough if you have much much more.not true. Whether you have 10 dollars or 10 million, the same principles apply. Does your structure have a void corpus and are you using the entities correctly according to corporate law? A three legged tri-level structure could serve a 100k or 100mil. Truth is truth. If one can not afford a full solution right away, so what. Does not prevent one from buying an entity or so at a time and slowly gaining the understanding. Asset management can not be compared to a grocery store. It is not a in and out procedure. Learn from the wife, and take a loong time to buy 4 things, but than be like the man and buy those 4 things efficiently

and then you can also afford much much more - like anonymous cards with high spending limits and sustaining complex multilevel structures.anonymous cards are a waste of your money. The law and legal world create your "anonymity" and leave the greasing of bank palms to the money wasters

now i'm looking forward to some comments and explanations, because i am just a beginner, so i'd like to see if my thinking is correct - and where it isn't.
as electronic transmittal can not convey emotion; i am not an a**, just this black and white.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tarous

Latest Threads