Our valued sponsor

How to incorporate a company in Cyprus?

It is straight forward.

You will only need to buy a Shelf Company if you are in a hurry and need the company formation to take place to be able to operate.

If you have time (not more than a week) then it is just to go for a regular Cyprus Company Formation, you don't need to pay the additional costs which a Shelf Company will cost.

Furthermore, do not look further, the forum owners are very professional in the setup of Cyprus Companies and they do it as fast as it is possible, and they won't take your money if you can't get your company formation done.

Furthermore you have the benefit to use this forum for your questions and get them answered fast, which not many other Companies have.

Hope it helps.

How long does it takes to get the incorporation finalized ? Asking while we are in the process to setup a US corp. and looking into entering the European marked. A Cyprus corp. would as I read it make it less difficult.

jpay said:
It is straight forward.
You will only need to buy a Shelf Company if you are in a hurry and need the company formation to take place to be able to operate.

If you have time (not more than a week) then it is just to go for a regular Cyprus Company Formation, you don't need to pay the additional costs which a Shelf Company will cost.

Furthermore, do not look further, the forum owners are very professional in the setup of Cyprus Companies and they do it as fast as it is possible, and they won't take your money if you can't get your company formation done.

Furthermore you have the benefit to use this forum for your questions and get them answered fast, which not many other Companies have.

Hope it helps.
Thank you very much for the answer, it helps and I'm started with the process, will look forward to get everything ready.

Propeller said:
How long does it takes to get the incorporation finalized ? Asking while we are in the process to setup a US corp. and looking into entering the European marked. A Cyprus corp. would as I read it make it less difficult.
It will not take that much time, expect something like 10 days...

Latest Threads