Our valued sponsor

How to invest the offshore money?

manager

Offshore Agent
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok the question may sound weird but I really can't find the answer to it.

I finally have a Seychelles offshore company and a bank account in Cyprus. I would like to know how I could invest the offshore money? My credit card has a monthly limit and I will never be able to withdraw all the money this way. I have also heard that wiring to my personal bank account is not recommended.

Is it a good idea to invest it in the country I live in (EU), or will that just draw attention? I want to use the offshore money for personal use, but big investments (real estate). How do I do that?

What happens if the IRS in my country asks me where I get so much money from? What do I tell them?

forcet said:
Maybe you better define INVEST it seems you mean SPEND. If the latter is your intention you better get a debit card that don't leave trailing logs.
As I said: My credit card has a monthly limit and I will never be able to withdraw all the money this way.

Why not transfer the money to some anonymous bank accoutn with a anonymous debit card with a higher limit. OR you can transfer the money to different bank accoutns around the globe and make investments from there. Investment means to invest the money in property, assets, gold, diamonds etc. not to withdraw money from the ATM, I assume we are on the same page :smok:

Because if the purpose is to hide your money, assets or properties from your government you won't give them the lead to your private bank account :eek:mg: The solution is a anonymous debit card with at least EUR 5000 - 10000 monthly limit.

Well, a anonymous debit card can do the trick... however, it can be a complicated process to get such.

I would not recommend any personal bank account at all, you increase the level of privacy and asset protection by always have a company / corporation behind the setup. Most offshore company's (even in the jurisdictions where they have signed any TIEA or similar agreement) will make it difficult and / or at least very expansive to penetrate to gain ownership information.

Will you let us know how you decided to proceed? :)

There are plenty of solutions available to get the money out of the company, you may just research a little more, maybe you should as well consult a local legal adviser to help you a little bit and maybe let you know your options.

Reactions: manager
I'm going to advise you not to link this money to you personally. Any transaction that creates a bridge between you and the offshore company. How about creating a trust and having the offshore company gift the money to the trust for the purpose your transaction? This would give you the desired results that you are seeking. :coffe:

Reactions: nastathin
dwilson said:
I'm going to advise you not to link this money to you personally. Any transaction that creates a bridge between you and the offshore company:
I agree 100% with you on that

dwilson said:
How about creating a trust and having the offshore company gift the money to the trust for the purpose your transaction? This would give you the desired results that you are seeking. :coffe:
Can you please elaborate on this? I am not seeing the advantage of a trust at the present time.

Surely a gift/transfer to a trust owned by an individual would set off the same tax issues as sending it to the individual personally.

It is the transfer of the money that attracts the attention of the relevant authorities, especially if it is coming in from a tax haven.
Who it goes to is almost a minor issue.