Our valued sponsor

How to make money by investing in Gold?

As I understand it, in reality you don't make 'money' investing in gold, because you convert currency to money, and later money to currency.

Gold historically over long-periods of time, has stood the test of time as a store of value.

What does that actually mean?

Well if you put 100k into gold instead of a house, in ten years and sold the gold, in theory you should be able to buy the same house with the amount of currency you get for selling the gold, due to debasement of the currency, appreciation of the house, and appreciation of the gold with a % give or take.

Having said that due to paper gold the gold price is heavily manipulated downwards (for example JPM has a bigger gold short than their entire balance sheet according to a article i read this week).

So this would explain the fact that gold has underperformed currency debasement, over the past 50 yrs, or below par.

The only assets that haven't are 'tech stocks', and 'bitcoin/crypto'.

they don't want people to invest in physical gold.
it has 2 main reasons
What do you think is going to happen to golds physical price once gold will be implemented back to the monetary system which will happen over a weekend ?
Its means all physical gold on earth needs to match with m3,
People still don't get it what this means in price.
IWF is working on it for over a decade to prepare for it with their SDR's.
Gold is/will be for some years the worst performing asset.But in the end because of a specific weekend it will beat any other asset.

Even the fact they will implement CBDC's with negative interest rates.People will try to safe their savings into any physical asset which can't be taxed by negative interrest rate.So in which asset will be high value people move ?

What do you think is going to happen to golds physical price once gold will be implemented back to the monetary system which will happen over a weekend ?

It could also happen slowly if BRICS+ start to implement something like ERM or ECU that could well have a large asset backed component, which might partly include gold? BRICS and BRICS+ countries have seemed to be increasing (official and unofficial) gold reserves for a while.

But of course markets have complex feedback loops and the participants aim to out-predict each other. So the rumours and announcements could cause a very sudden and chaotic response.

My guess is that the West will go back to controls. The price of XAU-USD will remain constant inside the USA, but only because people won't be allowed to buy or hold it. This has happened before, but the World is more connected and black markets will laugh at that kind of governmental intervention.

The new monetary system is a done deal for over 2 decades.The only diffrence which wasn't planned by the US is that it will be a multi polor world reserve currency instead an uni polar which the US and EU demanded till 2013 when they lost the economical battle to BRICS.
Western countries will high probably high 2 new monetary systems instead of one which will make that the first one will be virtual but unlimited and not linked to anything making sure to first suck out all wealth.
Russia showed how they linked their currency with gold over the weekend where value of the currency doubled in a single day.
Gold will have an even more important role because for central banks gold will be a multiplier of their currencies as they will be linked to gold by 10-20% of their value (see russia)
But you are right the majority of private people will lose their holdings because of a ban

Reactions: khinkali
But you are right the majority of private people will lose their holdings because of a ban
They could be sneakier. US people will be allowed to buy, hold and sell gold through licensed intermediaries. Those businesses will trade gold at the official rates (or rather, value it in the official rate of USD).

Just as 9/11 was used to justify FATCA and liberty eroding measures to "combat terrorism", Ukraine will now used to justify liberty eroding measures "to combat sanctions evasion" and if they go down the route I expect, gold smugglers will be jailed.

I don't want to interrupt your dreams about dystopian future but I can't see why would governments shoot their legs with gold backed currencies when they need to inflate themselves from the enormous debt while the only other option is politically unacceptable default

Reactions: pomegranate
I don't want to interrupt your dreams about dystopian future but I can't see why would governments shoot their legs with gold backed currencies when they need to inflate themselves from the enormous debt while the only other option is politically unacceptable default
Governments are puppets and nothing more.Actors to make the crowd belive they have any vote/choice.
Real countries have been destroyed long time ago.There are only a few countries left which by law represent a country.
Most "countries" are simulating a country but are in reality companies.
This has been going for a centry.In EU majority of left real countries turned into companies when joining the EU.
Have a look how their nationality changed from before EU member to when they get EU member.
They used the same old Nazi trick which Adolf H. used in 1934.Turning citizens of a country into stateless people by law.

One more reason why i like Passport of Mauritius however Dubai is also still by law a fully working country.

So to answer your question.
Their goal is to eleminate in longrun all countries and replace them with smart cities governance.
You can see the pilot projects already in Nicaragua.
Replace governments money with big companies money
Implement a one world government (UN)
Create new worldwide laws (which will be an attack to human rights)
etc.

Debt is not a problem.Once gold is being fully implemented back into the monetary system all gold equals = M3 .
So enough tier1 money (based on BIZ Bank) to cover debt and even more as gold will be linked by 10-20% of the currency value.

But what does that exectly mean ?
To cover debt gold needs to equal M3.
Before Covid the price would be arround $90k/ounce .
Today way higher.

So now you maybe can explain why they want to register all precious metals above 2k euro.

Also the new monetary system is a change from inflationary system to a deflationary system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorozey
Governments are puppets and nothing more.Actors to make the crowd belive they have any vote/choice.
Real countries have been destroyed long time ago.There are only a few countries left which by law represent a country.
Most "countries" are simulating a country but are in reality companies.
This has been going for a centry.In EU majority of left real countries turned into companies when joining the EU.
Have a look how their nationality changed from before EU member to when they get EU member.
They used the same old Nazi trick which Adolf H. used in 1934.Turning citizens of a country into stateless people by law.

One more reason why i like Passport of Mauritius however Dubai is also still by law a fully working country.

So to answer your question.
Their goal is to eleminate in longrun all countries and replace them with smart cities governance.
You can see the pilot projects already in Nicaragua.
Replace governments money with big companies money
Implement a one world government (UN)
Create new worldwide laws (which will be an attack to human rights)
etc.

Debt is not a problem.Once gold is being fully implemented back into the monetary system all gold equals = M3 .
So enough tier1 money (based on BIZ Bank) to cover debt and even more as gold will be linked by 10-20% of the currency value.

But what does that exectly mean ?
To cover debt gold needs to equal M3.
Before Covid the price would be arround $90k/ounce .
Today way higher.

So now you maybe can explain why they want to register all precious metals above 2k euro.

Also the new monetary system is a change from inflationary system to a deflationary system.

I totally agree with you here. I would even add that ALL governments are against their own people WITHOUT any exception, countries are now private corporations. Government = tyrant/WEF.

About gold, I think you're forgetting "Executive Order 6102" and what they can't confiscate is Bitcoin.

I totally agree with you here. I would even add that ALL governments are against their own people WITHOUT any exception, countries are now private corporations. Government = tyrant/WEF.

About gold, I think you're forgetting "Executive Order 6102" and what they can't confiscate is Bitcoin.
I didn't, i said majority of retailers expecially in europe and US will cry because of their gold holdings.
Of course there are solutions to it to own gold even you don't have them physicly however i would not bet on bitcoin.Its a ponzi for the masses created by banks themself.
Would they really want to destroy bitcoin they had so many opportunities to kill it people are not even aware of it.
Don't let you fool that bitcoin is anti government and that they don't control bitcoin.
They can destroy it within a week anytime they wishes.
Make your money with it but don't be one of the last people holding it.