Our valued sponsor

Advertising How to open a crypto-friendly offshore bank account in minutes

Can we exchange the crypto to FIAT on your platform?

What are the limits for cash withdrawal's ?
Hello,

Thank you for your questions. Please see our respond as follows:

- Yes, you can exchange Crypto to Fiat currency.

What are the limits for cash withdrawal's?
- There is no limitation for cash withdrawals

If you have any other questions or further assistance, please feel free to get in touch with us via [email protected] at any time.

Kind regards

The Kingdom Bank

Can we have some reviews from users around here already? Wonder how it is going...

What are the limits for cash withdrawal's ?
Hello,

Thank you for your question.
Yes, you can exchange your Cryptocurrencies to Fiat currency on our platform.
There is no limitation for withdrawals.

If you have further questions, please feel free to get in touch with us on [email protected]

Kind regards

The Kingdom Bank

Can you clarify whether it is individual IBAN/bank account that you get or a pooled IBAN/bank account.

Asia Bank pool the funds under one account number. Do you do the same?

Could you please let us know your fee structure instead of asking a us to contact you. We are asking questions on behalf of the Forum.

I sent them an email more than 2 weeks ago, but have not received a reply yet.
Hello Marie,

Thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear that. Can you please let us know your request via [email protected] We will take care of your request immediately

Kind regards
The Kingdom Bank

Can you clarify whether it is individual IBAN/bank account that you get or a pooled IBAN/bank account.

Asia Bank pool the funds under one account number. Do you do the same?

Could you please let us know your fee structure instead of asking a us to contact you. We are asking questions on behalf of the Forum.
Hello,
Thank you for your question.

We have both options. If you are looking for a dedicated IBAN under your company name, Yes we can. If you are also looking for a pool account, Yes we can. We proceed with your transaction requests on behalf of the company with your pool account.
We apply tailor-made pricing depending on the industry, region, volume and other related subjects.
If you like to find out more, please feel free to apply today and provide your company information and we will provide a tailor made, very competitive rates.
Please feel free to apply via the link provided below :

Kind regards
The Kingdom Bank

Last edited:
Reactions: bonox
I suppose you do not support Instant SEPA (SCT Inst) or you would advertise it, correct?
does that exists?

Do we need to open a personal account with you before we can open a business account or is business account sufficient ?

Reactions: The Kingdom
Hello,

I suppose you do not support Instant SEPA (SCT Inst) or you would advertise it, correct?

Any ETA?
Hello,

Thank you for your questions.

It is generally in the same day and might take up to 1-3 days.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us via [email protected]

Kind regards
The Kingdom Bank

does that exists?

Do we need to open a personal account with you before we can open a business account or is business account sufficient ?
Hello,

Thank you for your questions.

Both are fine with us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us via [email protected]

Kind regards
The Kingdom Bank

Reactions: The Kingdom
Hello!

Why don't you share fees at your website?
I've asked you few questions on last weekend, but still no response from your support team.

Asking you again.

I'd like to open corporate account for my LLC (USA Delaware). But my business address is not in USA. What documents I have to provide you? If I have several company representatives how do you do verification? Is it live verification for each or just for one (director)? Or I just have to provide you national IDs?

Do you work with SEPA payments? Do you accept instant SEPA incoming and outgoing payments? Do you work with GBP faster payments? Do you provide any payment gateway with other methods? What is your BIC for SEPA payments?

Latest Threads