Our valued sponsor

Advertising How to open a crypto-friendly offshore bank account in minutes

I am trying to verify my account and submitted the documents but just the proof of address, is in a different language (not English)

Any other way to get verified?
Hello @premiumuk ,

Thanks for your message.
All the documents need to be in English. It is a compliance policy.

If you have any other questions to ask, please send yours to [email protected] to get the fastest response.

Kind Regards,
The Kingdom Bank

People can say what they want, this bank can be expensive, it can also look a little shady, however, I have nothing bad to say about them. Pretty reliable and good so far. There are also no complains since this thread was created!

I will be monitoring this thread and forum and hope they keep the good path.

Reactions: The Kingdom
I opened and verified a personal account, but I did not get an IBAN.
Do I need to first deposit to gt one? if that's the case you need to communicate abou that.
Hi Imish,
Thank you for your comment. You need to deposit first.

Can you open an account for seychelles ibc??
Hi @fortunespeculator
We can open an account for Seychelles.

Will you be listing XMR soon? Asking it because EU will ban it soon and off ramp FIAT will be reduced to P2P... The EU may ban banks and crypto providers from dealing in controversial privacy-enhancing coins under new anti-money-laundering plans
Hi @snatner ,
We are still working on XMR. It will be coming soon.
Please send an email to [email protected] if you have any concerns or questions. Our supporting team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Your payment manager,
The Kingdom Bank

Very nice service - they let you open the account and then you can't deposit anything because you are a Russian Federation passport holder :) By the way - WHY? :)
all Russian citizens are under sanctions all of the sudden? Yet Russians still can open accounts in almost any CIS country, Turkey, Dubai, Serbia, Montenegro etc...
What is the official reason for that denial of service in the EU? I don't get it. I don't live there for quite a while now and - of course, I don't pay taxes to that crazy corrupt government, but I just don't understand this policy... Mind-blowing how stupid this is :)

Reactions: IllIlllIII
Very nice service - they let you open the account and then you can't deposit anything because you are a Russian Federation passport holder :) By the way - WHY? :)
all Russian citizens are under sanctions all of the sudden? Yet Russians still can open accounts in almost any CIS country, Turkey, Dubai, Serbia, Montenegro etc...
What is the official reason for that denial of service in the EU? I don't get it. I don't live there for quite a while now and - of course, I don't pay taxes to that crazy corrupt government, but I just don't understand this policy... Mind-blowing how stupid this is :)
The more stupid they are the better it is for us.

Why is that stupid?, any Russian would know that time has changed and nothing is as usual.
Maybe the russian should immediately apply for a permanent residence in mexico( easy to get),paraguay( easy to get) and Dubai ( a bit expensive but still fairly easy to get) and then look for banking etc.Either we fool the governments or they take our money -its a continuous game of cat and mouse.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads