Our valued sponsor

How to open bank account no visit?

Well, you can find more information here /offshore-banking/cyprus-banking.html also our fees and requirements are available. To get started with the process you simply contact us

In regards to the Seychelles corp. it is indeed simple to get it registered, more information can be found here, /company-formation/seychelles-ibc/ibc-company-fee.html
thank you. The links were useful and informative.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is better to contact a local guy where you want to open a bank account. He will help you out in case of any trouble.
Sometimes there can be a need to sign some urgent document on which you need signature. So you cannot do that if you live outside.
Make some friend there in local country and let them operate his account on behalf of you.
But it requires a huge amount of trust on that local guy

it is better to contact a local guy where you want to open a bank account. He will help you out in case of any trouble.
Sometimes there can be a need to sign some urgent document on which you need signature. So you cannot do that if you live outside.
Make some friend there in local country and let them operate his account on behalf of you.
But it requires a huge amount of trust on that local guy

Nowadays its very easy to sign a signature digitally. There are specific softwares like adobe reader which you can affix your signature on the paper whenever you need it.

Can I open real bank account offshore with no visit to bank and no company just for me ? I can't visit the bank and read it is possible at some banks??
I know the thread is opened for 2 years ago and much has changed. The fact is, today anno 2017 you want to go with digital financial service to open remote bank accounts.

Latest Threads