Our valued sponsor

How to properly structure an international company?

singlelady90

Oct 18, 2020
Visit site
All:

I am a EU Passport holder, I always paid my taxes and what I am trying to do is to protect my assets and minimize expenses.

Goal:
Development of an International Pool of Professional Business Advisors (60% in the USA, 20% in EU and 20% in Asia) of around 200 members globally, I will be the CEO And Director.

Business Goal:
1. As it is a very competitive industry and usually big Consulting firms take competitors to the Courts (Trols) it is important to make sure profits / assets can be shifted into a Holding so that the operative company remain an “empty box” in case of attack (need to balance this with a liability policy coverage as well).
2. A Partner from the US wants to get the rights to use the Trademark / Brand in order to create a Franchising in the USA (From Delaware). What would be the best type of agreement between the EU Company and the US? A Partnership agreement? A licensing agreement? How to limit the liability to this entity without compromising EU?
3. Be Able to separate marketing operations (for example call centers, local office, etc) from the core business and eventually in a low cost country (Romania 1% CorporateTaxes on Gross Profit or UAE into Free Trade Zone Corporate Taxes both options with local offices (Substance!)).

Taxation:
1. Eventually receive as Director income from royalties (as the Director will have the company trademarks registered under own private name).
2. Have the Operative company in a low tax country and shift income to the Holding Company.

Personal Goals:
1. As Director be able to live and travel where I want and pay taxes only on my salary (in case I receive any!);
2. Make sure that the Operative Company will be able to transfer all income to a holding Company;
3. Make sure the Director of the Operative Company (As he will be also the Director of the Holding) will NOT be responsibility with his personal assets;

What would you suggest me?
Where to incorporate the operative company / holding?
What to do to protect all assets / income in a proper way?

Use a UK limited as the marketing company and a UAE company as the holding company.

Same name different directors. So the UK company takes the payment and keeps a 10% processing and moves the rest to the UAE company. Where you pay the contractor from.

Hi
OK Thanks.
There are many Free zone in the World, UAE, Kazakhstan, Georgia, etc. I want to make a real substance over there for marketing operations however not for keeping there the profit. For this reason I was thinking about a Holding in a decent EU Country.

Furthermore, if UK has no substance, my shitty nation ( I have EU Pass) will ask me why I have incorporated over there.

Any idea?

Latest Threads