Our valued sponsor

How to protect/spread assets from ex-wife?

I am married and since I have a very close friend that has lost 70% of his business and personal funds
off a very average divorce asset division order, I am planning on protecting my business assets.

Prenups don't work, and it's too late anyway.

Let's say I have $700,000 in my business bank account and $85,000 in my personal account.

1) How would you hide/spend/spread these funds (Especially the business funds) over the course of the years
so when and if the moment of divorce comes, the division of the assets will be MINIMAL and won't involve most of your business funds?

I can only withdraw a certain amount of cash with reasonable excuses, per month.
I can only buy a certain amount of luxury consumable goods, per month.

Buying Rolex, paintings, and so on, doesn't work anymore, the forensic accountant will follow those transactions to the end, easily.

I am married and since I have a very close friend that has lost 70% of his business and personal funds
off a very average divorce asset division order, I am planning on protecting my business assets.

Prenups don't work, and it's too late anyway.

Let's say I have $700,000 in my business bank account and $85,000 in my personal account.

1) How would you hide/spend/spread these funds (Especially the business funds) over the course of the years
so when and if the moment of divorce comes, the division of the assets will be MINIMAL and won't involve most of your business funds?

I can only withdraw a certain amount of cash with reasonable excuses, per month.
I can only buy a certain amount of luxury consumable goods, per month.

Buying Rolex, paintings, and so on, doesn't work anymore, the forensic accountant will follow those transactions to the end, easily.
There is another similar thread in the forum, make some search thu&¤# but basically is not easy and you have to make it with time.

SAME TIME OF THREAD.
mAY BE HELPFULL
Thanks buddy, unfortunately, there is nothing really concrete and substantial in those topics that's why I made this new topic.

Reactions: troubled soul
Believe or not , Best solution is Crypto, buy Crypto with OTC desk. Save crypto to Paper wallet.
Business book says as a business expenses.
Nobody Know that you own crypto .

My English bad . Hope you get what I am trying to say.
That would be illegal and considered tax fraud, to say it's business expenses but actually, you are buying an asset.... This is why what you just said would work only for small amounts and if done through your personal bank account... any other solution?

Reactions: jjrapy
Female nature:Girls,ladies,wives etc.dont mix with
money,wealth and fortunes..Its like Oil and water, bubbles and discolorations would always emerge..short or longterm..

Female nature:Girls,ladies,wives etc.dont mix with
money,wealth and fortunes..Its like Oil and water, bubbles and discolorations would always emerge..short or longterm..
In today's time, You have sound money than there is no need to get married.
Human nature is unpredictable, Once a Nice girl become a bitch in no time.
Money change the people or show true color of their personality.

I have a loan and debt collecting businesses, and I hear stories like yours all the time.

there was this guy who told me an amusing story, long story short, he bought assets regularly under his business name, overtime he transferred most of his companies profits to various assets in his home country and abroad, then he created 2 companies, but the companies were managed by other people.

then this guy suddenly needed an expensive services that one of his companies provide (the first company), but he didn't have the money to pay for this service, so he took a "loan" from his second company, how the second company gave him money? they give him loan and they use the guys assets as a collateral (yeah the same assets that he bought under his business name earlier).
And surprise, the guy defaults on his loan payments, so his second company seize the collaterals. then the second company sells these collaterals to other companies that the guy also "own" in some form or another. some of these companies, are trusts, foundations, holding companies...etc.

the only thing that his wife could take was half of his house, because he wanted it to be that way, so it's less fishy whatever that means, but his plan worked quite well.

this was a while ago, it's a cool story for sure and it's quite interesting, but don't take this as an inspiration or legal/financial advice, this is just an amusing story that I wanted to share, nothing more, nothing less :)

Latest Threads