How to receive 1 package anonymously in UK

Nanoo

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
How to receive 1 package anonymously in UK, such as a debit card from a EMI?
Is anybody received their mails through?: MailGhost - Anonymous Mail Forwarding
Any similar services out there for UK?

I know i posted a similar thread but it's still a concern for some people.

niggashit

Banned User
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
In Future with Teleporting is possible to archive what you want :D

At the moment, Physical anonymity pretty much dead but you can archive pseudo anonymity.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Well, I have a virtual office in Cyprus where I can get mail dropped. However, anonymous not really but on the other site, the same postal box get maybe 300 parcels during a week from endless different people. Once a month I get someone pick my up and get it send to a country near by where I pick it up.

niggashit

Banned User
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
Big companies detect virtual mail boxes and sell data to third party firms like Experian.
For an example, Apple block virtual mail boxes because there is thousands orders from each address.
Same with Banks. When they screen address using cross data + it own network, They can easily see it's a virtualmailbox :)

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
That's right but they can't see if it is a legitimate business that is registered at the address in question!

I have read thru most of your posts @niggashit - I must say, from your postings it seems that you have the point of view as a banker, this seems close connected with your venture you claimed in one of your posts. So that said, you are generalising things and apply them to a overall rule to all postings here. You can't do that, everyone is free to post their opinion and experience about how things work, and everyone reading it should do proper investigation before they "eat" your words raw.

Last edited:

niggashit

Banned User
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
That's right but they can't see if it is a legitimate address that is registered on the address!

I have read thru most of your posts @niggashit - I must say, from your postings it seems that you have the point of view as a banker, this seems close connected with your venture you claimed in one of your posts. So that said, you are generalising things and apply them to a overall rule to all postings here. You can't do that, everyone is free to post their opinion and experience about how things work, and everyone reading it should do proper investigation before they "eat" your words raw.
Oh well, I guess I tend to think deeper. Perfectisim.