Our valued sponsor

How to receive 1 package anonymously in UK

Well, I have a virtual office in Cyprus where I can get mail dropped. However, anonymous not really but on the other site, the same postal box get maybe 300 parcels during a week from endless different people. Once a month I get someone pick my up and get it send to a country near by where I pick it up.

Big companies detect virtual mail boxes and sell data to third party firms like Experian.
For an example, Apple block virtual mail boxes because there is thousands orders from each address.
Same with Banks. When they screen address using cross data + it own network, They can easily see it's a virtualmailbox :)

That's right but they can't see if it is a legitimate business that is registered at the address in question!

I have read thru most of your posts @niggashit - I must say, from your postings it seems that you have the point of view as a banker, this seems close connected with your venture you claimed in one of your posts. So that said, you are generalising things and apply them to a overall rule to all postings here. You can't do that, everyone is free to post their opinion and experience about how things work, and everyone reading it should do proper investigation before they "eat" your words raw.

Last edited:
That's right but they can't see if it is a legitimate address that is registered on the address!

I have read thru most of your posts @niggashit - I must say, from your postings it seems that you have the point of view as a banker, this seems close connected with your venture you claimed in one of your posts. So that said, you are generalising things and apply them to a overall rule to all postings here. You can't do that, everyone is free to post their opinion and experience about how things work, and everyone reading it should do proper investigation before they "eat" your words raw.

Oh well, I guess I tend to think deeper. Perfectisim.

Agree with this. Plus if that were true, if Experian logged ALL virtual mailboxes & folks blocked them, how come I previously had:

- Driving license
- Bank account(S!)
- Credit cards

All registered to a (UK) virtual mailbox. Start building a history slow, and it's surprising what can be achieved sometimes ;) (but I admit, I'm out of date and just getting back into the anonymity side of things recently - hence joining here!)

So I completely agree, you can't always generalize and context of each individual situation is important :)

That's right but they can't see if it is a legitimate business that is registered at the address in question!

Reactions: extremedox101
Agree with this. Plus if that were true, if Experian logged ALL virtual mailboxes & folks blocked them, how come I previously had:

- Driving license
- Bank account(S!)
- Credit cards

All registered to a (UK) virtual mailbox. Start building a history slow, and it's surprising what can be achieved sometimes ;) (but I admit, I'm out of date and just getting back into the anonymity side of things recently - hence joining here!)

So I completely agree, you can't always generalize and context of each individual situation is important :)

Driving license to a UK virtual mailbox?? Da fook! Didn't you have to apply in person and present an ID? Some proof of address too (utility bill is what they normally ask for or rental agreement)?

It is possible to receive mail anonymously in UK and I have been successful.
There is a service called Hub-Box.com
They offer "click and collect" services to online retailers, letting you collect items from most corner stores and other shops.
With a 30 day shopify trial under fake details you can install the hubbox addon and then offer click and collect to your "customers".
Simply create an item that is free on your store, and order from another device to a click and collect point near you.
On your shopify account you will then receive the address you chose + an auto-generated code, Use that address plus code to receive whatever item you needed.
You will get an email when it is delivered along with a qr code to show the collect shop, no ID or details needed you can even collect on another persons behalf with the qr only.

Hope that helps

It is possible to receive mail anonymously in UK and I have been successful.
There is a service called Hub-Box.com
They offer "click and collect" services to online retailers, letting you collect items from most corner stores and other shops.
With a 30 day shopify trial under fake details you can install the hubbox addon and then offer click and collect to your "customers".
Simply create an item that is free on your store, and order from another device to a click and collect point near you.
On your shopify account you will then receive the address you chose + an auto-generated code, Use that address plus code to receive whatever item you needed.
You will get an email when it is delivered along with a qr code to show the collect shop, no ID or details needed you can even collect on another persons behalf with the qr only.

Hope that helps
Great tips! Going to test this one soon, thanks for that!

Hi.
if there is doubt about mail drop services to be public, you could always put an ad offering some funds to private persons
to receive letters for you. you could state that you are traveling around the globe and are in need for a UK adress.
in other countries i have also seen ads by private people offering it.
good luck

Reactions: here2learn
[QUOTE = "here2learn, post: 129601, member: 14483"]
Ich dachte, TW würde die Karte an eine Adresse Ihrer Wahl senden? Ist das nicht der Fall?
[/quote]

Y.es, thats right, but thats the only one ..oh and advcash, but advcash dont fit my needs.

if i pay some people to receive my letter,s i have to known the persons before i get my fake docs, i have to set the adress from them to the idcard then, right?

if i pay some people to receive my letter,s i have to known the persons before i get my fake docs, i have to set the adress from them to the idcard then, right?
[/QUOTE]
hey
you sure would have to do ssome ground work to be convincing that the adress is your home address
if you get physikal IDs of a country where the adress is written on the ID then it may be complicated
but if you can use a picture of a passport and uitlity bills as proof of resisdence then that is a lot easier.....

the probem is, i got some fakedocs for the emis, but not alle send to different adress than in the id card, i cant found someone in another country and put the adress on my fakeid....and i wont put the adresses from maildrops on it... so i had only advcash and tw for that.they send it to a friend in germany, and the friend send it to me... complicated, but i dont have to find another way to cash out money without a psysical card.

What would be the best possible solution to receive a package or parcel anonymously? I read some have used student flats and asked them to take the package for you and you pay them a few dollars.

But what other suggestions do you have?

Latest Threads