Our valued sponsor

How to sell cheaper with Offshore company?

If the company don't have to pay tax and have expenses in regards to accounting, annual reporting etc. then it should be possible to reduce your costs to the consumer.. also if it is a Offshore company then you don't have to charge VAT which means you can sell your services and products at least 15% cheaper than your competitors doing business with a EU company.

Yes thats correct, actually a Seychelles company can't be registered for VAT so far.

Belarious said:
So will the payment processor allow to charge for goods and services if I sell to EU without charging VAT? If so, I can see a huge price reductions for my products.
Normally the payment processor don't care about that part! It is your business they should just offer the payment processing!

thelost said:
If you don't have to charge any VAT nor pay VAT and TAX you can actually sell your services and products cheaper :thumbsUp:
Second that... this is how many increase profits.

yitos said:
It will also be possible to keep my pricing where it is and just earn more on per item, so I need less sales.
Thats an additional way to look at it. :thumbsUp:

HansClass said:
True information, I checked this last year and we have rised profits since then with 30%.
Thats not too bad. Where did you incorporate your company?

Latest Threads