Our valued sponsor

How to send invoice from offshore company to onshore?

platronix said:
How can I send an invoice from my offshore company to a onshore company, can be mine or a friends?
Will I have to charge VAT?
May I ask what exactly you are asking for? I mean do you need to know how you generate a Invoice (software sepcific) or what tool to use to generate a invoice or are you asking for who you need to Invoice and from where the Invoice will come?

I don't understand how I can make an invoice for the Cyprus company or even Belize one:s-confused: I mean is it just that simply that I make download an invoice template, load it into Excel and make an invoice with the Offshore company details on?

Actually it is very easy, open Excel, there are Invoice samples / templates you can use, alternative make your own. Enter the product you sell and the price and print the invoice. That's it, alternative find software that can generate invoices and where you can maintain accounting if required. The invoice should have the offshore company details in the header of course.

You can invoice any company from an offshore company. I found the template in Excel that Admin suggested and it is pretty good for simple invoicing. Otherwise you will need an accounting system to keep track on paid and unpaid invoices.

Microsoft has actually free Invoice templates available here More... you simply put the name of your Seychelles company or other offshore company and the details and you are good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads