Our valued sponsor

How to setup anonymous exchange?

I just learned that it is possible to get the account without ID provided, I can withdraw with debit card which is all I need for now. But thanks.
Where and what did you learned about that?

Agree, there is new information posted around there for thus who are not into complicated and long noisy explanation about something that really not help anyone. Straight to the point :D

I want to know how I can do exchange of BTC to FIAT without to provide any ID at all, is that possible?

Back in time XAPO was a good service they charged your btc account directly if you used the VISA debit card they provided and no KYC was required.
Darks, darks and darks - that's the way of doing it depending on how much you need to exchange at a time. Say it is 10K or 20K you can do it in one transaction easely.

Reactions: rothko13 and Spinat
@aage if you are going to PM me or enter the mentor group again I can let you know about a setup that may work better for you. Maybe you already know it so you can just reply here if you need help.

I read inside the mentor group how to setup anonymous EMI without any paperwork. Tested some of the methods earlier this day and it worked in most cases some failed but overall it is good.

So now I think I could use these EMI's to buy and sell crypto if I'm not wrong. the EMI and say kraken as exchange has to be in same name, I managed that, so nothing will stop me right?

Reactions: happyjohn
I read inside the mentor group how to setup anonymous EMI without any paperwork. Tested some of the methods earlier this day and it worked in most cases some failed but overall it is good.
yes, you want to test the different methods to get success. It looks like most people read but never put any work into it so they fail. There is a lot of good information in the MG but you need to try what they say to get a result.

So reopen the topic in the mentor group and you can easely get explained by several members from here how to do it.

I think the guys behind the last 5 posts in this thread are all able to tell you how to do it ;)

Reactions: otcable