Our valued sponsor

How to start your own decentralized exchange like Uniswap ??

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Has anybody have experienced in developing decentralize exchange with minimum effort??
Like white lable or some short of partnership.
To earn some passive income from swap commission.

Do anyone have idea about it??

@James Spader give this man mentor group gold before the forum crashes because of these spams nai¤% rof/%.

@azb1, no, there's no such thing as minimum effort in DeFi, minimum effort means asking to get hacked. It's not passive income, it's active income, it will take a lot of time out of your hands to keep it going.
Thanks for Kind word.. This post also counts.
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

But back to the topic, There are many clone of Uniswap available. My question is Do anyone try ?
Like simplex Give you API partnership,, If you build simple swap application. It will generate Passive income .

When YOu have white lable or partnership API, You do not have to worry about the hack . It is provider's headache.

p.s. There is no harm in being "competitive"

As a developer I can say is easy and hard, what I mean with this is that starting it out is easy because you can just clone others and change the UI... The problem is actually getting traction, since everybody can just clone it then it means competition is hard and I will trust Uniswap/etc than a brand new DEX

Reactions: troubled soul
As a developer I can say is easy and hard, what I mean with this is that starting it out is easy because you can just clone others and change the UI... The problem is actually getting traction, since everybody can just clone it then it means competition is hard and I will trust Uniswap/etc than a brand new DEX
So development is easy... But getting user is hard part. Am i getting right???

To earn some passive income from swap commission.
Or to have some hacker rob you off hundreds of thousands of dollars, or millions, if he finds a mistake.

I'm a developer myself, and I cloned Uniswap and created my own DeX for a small group of friends to manage.
I don't understand.
"for a small group of friends *to manage*" --> manage what? your DEX? meaning, you've created a free job for them - to manage your DEX? :)

Would you consider selling it?
I mean, possibly.. My email is in my about page if you'd like to talk about it :)

Or to have some hacker rob you off hundreds of thousands of dollars, or millions, if he finds a mistake.

I don't understand.
"for a small group of friends *to manage*" --> manage what? your DEX? meaning, you've created a free job for them - to manage your DEX? :)

1. I made zero modifications to the code, so it's using the exact same secure code as Uniswap is.

2. I don't understand

Azb1 the code that is open source, like uniswap is publicly available usually on github. Part of the reason code being open source is that it's easy to be audited for security. I think they made some changes to their license after sushi swap to prevent copying and hurting them but I'm not sure how it actually works. Anyway the code is here Uniswap Labs and cloning it means just downloading it. You have to change some things, like for example where you will be hosting it. For that part you need developer. But the logic for swapping and everything is already made and universal.

Azb1 the code that is open source, like uniswap is publicly available usually on github. Part of the reason code being open source is that it's easy to be audited for security. I think they made some changes to their license after sushi swap to prevent copying and hurting them but I'm not sure how it actually works. Anyway the code is here Uniswap Labs and cloning it means just downloading it. You have to change some things, like for example where you will be hosting it. For that part you need developer. But the logic for swapping and everything is already made and universal.
Thanks for reply. Really appreciate

Reactions: joffreylol
Uniswap codes are all open source (available for free online):

There are many video guides on youtube

But making something work is one thing - making it stable and secure is a totally different thing!

Latest Threads