Our valued sponsor

How will you invest Today , You have 1 Million Dollar to Invest ?

It's for hedge funds but they sometimes let people mentor on it for 6/9mths via MBHFT, I use the HFT trading quite a lot.

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 18.00.29.png

• Haha
Reactions: Alonzo and void
Well obviously it's easy for the untrained eye to miss the algos that do the work of 100 of you, so I work 1hr while you work 100hrs, but they do say ignorance is bliss which apparently makes for a happy life :)
Since we can’t understand, it shouldn’t hurt to disclose what this secret super AI is troll¤##

Since we can’t understand, it shouldn’t hurt to disclose what this secret super AI is troll¤##
rof/% It's the high priest fallacy. It's shocking to me that these "youngbloods" try to peddle this sort of nonsense to seasoned armageddon surviving veterans like us :cool: . You will get a kick out of listening to this directly from Warren Buffett as he takes a low blow against all these CONfidence MEN
Source: YouTube Video of Warren Buffet Calling out the High Priest BS peddled by the Dunning Kruger-laced snake oil casuists/salesmen!

cc. @alistera

is there anything similar but focused on non-us markets?
SDIV - it's still a US listed ETF - but the composition is made of the 100 highest yield shares in the world (about 1/3 in the US). Currently yielding about 12% or so.

SDIV - it's still a US listed ETF - but the composition is made of the 100 highest yield shares in the world (about 1/3 in the US). Currently yielding about 12% or so.
Ah - you already mentioned SDIV! I hold a fair chunk in that that, it's a good one.

Reactions: jafo

Ah - you already mentioned SDIV! I hold a fair chunk in that that, it's a good one.
Help me understand this chart:

1686250804387.png

How much dividend would one have received from 2011 had they invested $750K?

Has it really lost +70% of its initial value?

So, an initial $750K would only be <$225K today???

Thanks in advance

Help me understand this chart:

View attachment 4858
How much dividend would one have received from 2011 had they invested $750K?

Has it really lost +70% of its initial value?

So, an initial $750K would only be <$225K today???

Thanks in advance
It holds a lot of rubbish, but it could be a good buy now as a small portion of one’s portfolio. Current div yld is 10.7%

It holds a lot of rubbish, but it could be a good buy now as a small portion of one’s portfolio. Current div yld is 10.7%
Yeah the thing is, some listed companies are quite scammy and have unethical management. So they can have as their whole idea to pay high dividend as that attracts investors and pushes the stock price up. So they issue debt and equity, and use the proceeds to pay dividends, and high salaries and bonuses to themselves of course. The core business can be very small, and loss making. Can work a long while before it crashes down. Works better the more investors just look at the dividend yield without doing any further research.

I'd assume this ETF buys a lot of this type of scammy companies.

It just doesn't work like that, investing takes 10,000hrs knowledge with 5,000hrs to breakeven that generates 15-20% per year, with $1mil it's assumed you have $5mil net worth, most mid-management target 7-10% per year but with post 2008/2018/2022 dynamics it's now 20,000hrs or a 50% haircut from 15-20% to 7-10% and 7-10% to 3-5%, try and elevate them the markets will evaporate profits then capital.
View attachment 4845

ETFs are the simplest long only approach for most people assuming buy low sell high, today Crypto is arbitrage where we have an automated platform which sometimes people and funds layer their bots over, if you try to trade it then it won't go well, this is what I have access to but it's a $multi-million platform with AI based algos that can target any net investor number, this is where we put our money but then we've been using it for many years.

View attachment 4846
These super advanced AIs are using Ichimoku and Fib levels to make predictions? Investing takes 0 hours, you can literally buy any shitcoin in the top 250 in crypto right now and watch it 10x over the next couple of years, like they've been doing for the last 10 years. I keep seeing these ads online that make trading an impossible monster that you can defeat by buying a 25 dollar monthly subscription.

The "AI based algo" is an old scam that's been going around for a long time, at the end of the day the largest and most powerful funds have gone bankrupt for 2 main reasons: 1. Everyone makes money in a bull run, and 2. It's all a Ponzi. So much for the "AI algo" making people rich. Drop the "AI" and stick to "algo", that will work, otherwise I'll have to look at your post as a poor attempt to reel people in, no idiots here.

With 1million have 150.000 euro yearly winning.
No bad
That's known as a scam.

Reactions: backpacker and jafo
Im currently putting together a day charter yacht program that needs another $200 000 investment
This will give you a share 36% share of ownership in the yacht and investment returns of minimum of 12% pa and even up to 24% pa on good seasons!
Asset backing with insurance gives you peace of mind for the investment.

• Wow