Our valued sponsor

How would you invest (Tax free) your company Profits?

I have a Canadian company and as every Canadian paying a s**t ton in tax.

I need to invest a few tens of thousands of Dollars in BTC, Gold, and stocks because I have too much money sitting in the Company bank account.
I obviously don't want to pay corporate tax on these investments, and I don't want to withdraw and pay personal tax and pension either.
(Scam over scam over scam).

How can I invest SOME of these funds (let's say 10-15% of them) without the gov knowing I am investing them and therefore without being taxed?

Grey or white methods welcome... brainstorm my brain with ideas...

(I'm looking on moving out of Canada within a couple of years, possibly to Dubai but right now I only make 100-200K in profits each year and with the whole family it's not enough money coming in to justify the move yet).

I have a Canadian company and as every Canadian paying a s**t ton in tax.

I need to invest a few tens of thousands of Dollars in BTC, Gold, and stocks because I have too much money sitting in the Company bank account.
I obviously don't want to pay corporate tax on these investments, and I don't want to withdraw and pay personal tax and pension either.
(Scam over scam over scam).

How can I invest SOME of these funds (let's say 10-15% of them) without the gov knowing I am investing them and therefore without being taxed?

Grey or white methods welcome... brainstorm my brain with ideas...

(I'm looking on moving out of Canada within a couple of years, possibly to Dubai but right now I only make 100-200K in profits each year and with the whole family it's not enough money coming in to justify the move yet).

Use "friends" in places like Dubai/Bahrain where there is no personal income tax as employees. They invest this money on your behalf, or "loan" it back to you for you to invest. Technically, you need to repay this loan at some point but that's way down the road and might not be needed depending on the amount. YMMV and analyze your risk tolerance of course.