Our valued sponsor

Htf trading bot

OK, I'm not going to engage in absurd debates. If you don't know what Currenex or Hotspot is and how they form their prices (their liquidity pool), then best not to comment as to not show your ignorance. I have been on Goldman's, Citi FX's and Deutsche Bank Autobahn (FX) platforms as well, for your information. I know my stuff and I don't take it very well when a know-it-all comes in and rebuffs my comment with BS. I'll say it again: there are MT4 brokers at institutional-grade level with far better STP execution and liquidity aggregate pool than the names I mentioned. Period.

PS: The A and B book I know very well as I had the founder of a rather large now-bank who started as an FX broker confirm it to me during a lunch we had. He said he was more interested in hiring tech guys who would create predictive models to disconnect losers from DMA so they could profit from their losses than sales people. That was in...2005. The broker-turned-bank doesn't do that anymore, as the volume they now execute is large enough for commissions to compensate for not having to deal with overhead and pricy tech executives. Their strategy now? Hire better wealth advisors to generate more REAL volume traded.

I'm not commenting anymore on this thread. I believe I've made myself clear enough.

NVO
I see your level of expertise lol. No comment.

Latest Threads