Our valued sponsor

https://www.sfm.com/

islam mohamed

Jun 22, 2019
Visit site
Stay away -- far away from this company if you really want not to loose your money.

If they are not a scam so the least i can say that everything they say is not true. And they keep telling you things makes you feel that everything will be done in a matter of days while after you pay the money {and this is the only matter they care about} you start hearing different regulations and processes that would take months if not years. I paid the money 2200 USD on 29 Jan 19 and till now {22 Jun 19} I still have not received the company documents that according to them it is already done and bank account is still on hold. They never take a first action by telling you upfront how process is going on unless you chase them sooooooooo many times through emails, phones and chats.

Most of the time when i call their office I get the same answer every time {the contact person is not on his desk or on a sick leave or annual holiday}.. It makes you feel that you have contracted with a person not with a company that away from the person handling your papers it is a company that at all times with allocate different staff to handle work of their colleagues if they are on a holiday or what so ever. The plan is very easy .. They answer you once every several times you phone or email them, then keep ignoring your calls or emails for a while then they answer you once again with a s**t of excuses then the same all over again till you fed up and forget about your plans .. They do not give a s**t about your time or money -- if -- and i am saying -- if --if they are not a scam it is the worst place to hand them your business to handle - the only prompt replies you will get is before and during the process of applying for a new order .. But after that you are the one who will search for them. You will never get any update till you ask what is happening? . But not for once or twice or 10 times .. You have to put everything in your life aside and just devote your time only for them and even if you did so i still not sure what is gonna happen .. Never pay them a penny. Total loss of money and time.
I swear to god that everything i said here is true.
my name is: Islam Mohamed Hussein - Egyptian - +201158011600.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 17.58.10.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 17.58.10.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 485
Reactions: extremedox101
I'm in communication with this consultancy firm, can you tell me if this is a legit company please?
Legit? Yes. It's a real company and will probably deliver what you order.

Good? No. Communication is terrible. Service is slow. They are terrible at managing expectations and keeping clients duly informed about the status of their companies/bank accounts.

There are many threads here about SFM. Very few posts are positive.

Reactions: AMD
I haven't personally used them in a long time, but I've heard many horror stories about them being slow and poor at communicating. Sometimes, it's probably because the customer expects too much. But more often than not, it seems SFM have grown faster than they have staffed up. Seemingly weeks can go by without replies sometimes.

They are not good, if you look around the forum alone you will find tons of negative reviews about this company, they are trash and you will loose your money, your assets if you get a company for them and finally you will feel you got something very hard up your a*s if you use them.

Don't touch this company, they are not worth to look into there are better alternatives, either here on the forum you can find at least 5 strong and reliable providers or you use Google!

I had same experience, I was new in the topic I found them asking to open a bank account for my hk company, paid in advance.. After months a lot of excuse and they gave me back 50%.. At the end I was happy to get back part of my money

They are not scammer, simply they often promise they can do everything but they are normal people and doesn't have any power they promise. What they do you can do by yr own

They are not good, if you look around the forum alone you will find tons of negative reviews about this company, they are trash and you will loose your money, your assets if you get a company for them and finally you will feel you got something very hard up your a*s if you use them.

Don't touch this company, they are not worth to look into there are better alternatives, either here on the forum you can find at least 5 strong and reliable providers or you use Google!

I think they used to be good years ago when they were based in Switzerland and it was before FATCA and CRS took over and they had to shift their base out of Switzerland as Swiss banks were their prime contacts due to their privacy laws. Too bad Switzerland gave up and this was the end of privacy for every other jurisdiction sooner or later which is now happening.

it's a smart way to get money from something you know you can't sell to people.
can't say it better. Known method to sell something you can't deliver.

Reactions: Makkikun and pesto

Latest Threads