Our valued sponsor

Hungary bank account ?

But why do you want to bank there? do they have any privacy to offer? as far as I know.

They do not offer any privacy however, since January 2017, their business tax is only 9%. I'd rather pay a 9% tax in Hunagry and sleep in peace then pay no tax and never know when the CRS will knock at my door. I am in the process of changing everything to my hungarian setup.

They do not offer any privacy however, since January 2017, their business tax is only 9%. I'd rather pay a 9% tax in Hunagry and sleep in peace then pay no tax and never know when the CRS will knock at my door. I am in the process of changing everything to my hungarian setup.
That's correct.... BUT dividend tax takes another 15% in case no tax treaty comes in... but there is a neighbour country with 10% wo has eliminate dividend tax 2015 and don't do any reporting (AIA&Co).... aside of this some more advantages...

@Tamarind
Why someone should be not right mind who do this?
it depends on various points somehwere it make sense and there can be good reasons why someone deal with Banks in Bosnia, Montenegro or Serbia... same for other jurisdiction as Switzerland, Liechtenstein or whatever... on end everyone should take his advantage and do what's the right for him. If someone can do his business with EMI why not...

Sure, but I've worked in Bosnia and in RS too Banjaluka, Banks are not something you use there for big money, especially not foreign businesses, RS biz mostly bank in Serbia anyway, other in Croatia due to EU capital access. Not saying people shouldn't bank, just saying that its not something to be recommended due to many unknown elements there and dodgy banking/political structures.

@Tamarind
I know what you mean, keep in mind last few years many has changed and there for someone can be very well advantages to go with them, I try all the time new solutions and I can say for some cases it's worth to deeply go in...
and today I would prefer all this countries over Belize, Dominica, Cyprus for Banking... the last one nowdays makes trouble as soon you move 5-6 figures around not to mention other things... aside of this there can be another nice advantage but this is nothing to talk about here...
well if 7 figures come into the game, sure then is better to go with Switzerland/Liechtenstein Banks or Insurances....