Our valued sponsor

Hungary - good incorporation services?

You could have a cheap incorporation but to manage the company, do the accounting, payroll, social security, local business tax returns cheaply AND properly is not possible any more. PM for reliable companies

Your question cannot be answered as the following information is missing:
- detailed activity description
- number of transactions - foreign or local
- size of transactions - foreign or local
- number of staff
- where the company will be controlled and managed from
- what kind of local infrastructure you will need
- how strongly you are "forced" to provide a substance to the outside world and/or your current residency
amongst others.

Bank account opening for a 1 foreign director/shareholder without substance is very hard.
Also, the proposed EU COUNCIL DIRECTIVE laying down rules to prevent the misuse of shell entities for tax purposes will also affect the operations of any small company with cross-border activities.

So now probably you understand my remark about online incorporators.

Reactions: uplana
Your question cannot be answered as the following information is missing:
- detailed activity description
- number of transactions - foreign or local
- size of transactions - foreign or local
- number of staff
- where the company will be controlled and managed from
- what kind of local infrastructure you will need
- how strongly you are "forced" to provide a substance to the outside world and/or your current residency
amongst others.

Bank account opening for a 1 foreign director/shareholder without substance is very hard.
Also, the proposed EU COUNCIL DIRECTIVE laying down rules to prevent the misuse of shell entities for tax purposes will also affect the operations of any small company with cross-border activities.

So now probably you understand my remark about online incorporators.

It's going to be a dead simple situation. 1 owner / director resident in Hungary, no employees, main activity will be consulting, minimal expenses: office, accountant, director's salary. No cross-border setup.

Personal Hungarian Tax Number needed before starting work
That's new. .. can you elaborate please?
I mean, you got your company registered, but you can't use it or you can't register a company without the tax number?

A service that only speak native language in Hungary will not make it long term if they relay on International clients, they may only serve locals.

That's new. .. can you elaborate please?
I mean, you got your company registered, but you can't use it or you can't register a company without the tax number?

A service that only speak native language in Hungary will not make it long term if they relay on International clients, they may only serve locals.

Getting a personal tax number is easy. They do it on the spot within minutes. You don’t even need an Address card for it. The actual tax card will arrive weeks later, but it’s not important.

I agree that the incorporation process is convoluted, but I could get it done in 2 days. If you plan it well you can accomplish it even in 1 day.

Btw I pay 25k for an accountant, it’s a standard price for a small company.

Getting a personal tax number is easy. They do it on the spot within minutes. You don’t even need an Address card for it. The actual tax card will arrive weeks later, but it’s not important.

I agree that the incorporation process is convoluted, but I could get it done in 2 days. If you plan it well you can accomplish it even in 1 day.

Btw I pay 25k for an accountant, it’s a standard price for a small company.
Okay, so it is possible. Looking at your previous post: who did you eventually use? "Convoluted" - indeed.

Latest Threads