Our valued sponsor

I - Account EMI

Dear Protonos,
No lawyer can give a guarantee. I just trust this law firm, and I not only one, if you come with us, you will have more testimonies. Now, what is certain is that doing nothing will produce no results. That's guaranteed. And if my 1000USD is only used to report these scammers, that will be fine.

Dear Protonos,
No lawyer can give a guarantee.

Depends on the service offered. Which is why I ask if the $1,000 is for a retainer or some other service. If you only want to report them, I will do that for you at half the cost.

Anyway, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FIRM? There is no reason to hide the name of the law firm. I'd like to research them myself. If it is legit I would be happy to join or maybe I can help stop you from losing more money. Is putting this group together something you will make money from personally? I appreciate your work but I don't understand the secrecy.

We have identified a law office that specializes in our situation with i-account. This firm uses the services of a well-known informations agency. I have spoken with a law of this agency, they are professional and serious. Our dedicated group is determined to take these scammers to jail, stop them from moving on and of course get our money back.
We need to be 10 and we propose to those who want to spend arround 1000USD to join us. If you are interested, please contact me quickly in MP. Thank you.
how can i contact you?

I just got back into iAccount. they ask you to re-=set your pw... the transactions are there from 2019. Interesting the homepage shows: © 2010-2021 Circle Pay LLC. and there is a message saying they've just re-opened but still experiencing problems.... hmmmm....

Here's all the documents I have been able to find. You will notice the same company NUMBER on everything. They just keep changing the name.

Attachments

• circle.pdf
    141.3 KB · Views: 16
  • iAcctLastNotice.PNG
    iAcctLastNotice.PNG
    17.6 KB · Views: 43
  • iacct.PNG
    iacct.PNG
    70.6 KB · Views: 43
  • circlenamechange.JPG
    circlenamechange.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 43