Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
Mentor Group

I - Account EMI

PeterNovak

Thank you for the headsup, i didn't get invite anyway.
At least the domain is up again :D you can see your "funds" as an html element so wohoo send me my funds from account <table id=my_funds>

kaz1987

Strange... why do they bother doing this and torturing people giving them false hope. This is nothing but a plan to stop you from pursuing it legally.

protonos

Guys be careful with people coming here and want you to participate in any private group i.e. skype, telegram or what else they suggest. I get reports that most often that are scams to abuse the people that got abused already, AGAIN!

Just a friendly warning and for that reason everyone posting in this thread that people shall PM someone or joing this and that group will from now on be banned! You can post what you have to post here or stay out of the thread!
Thank you. Obviously none of these groups have helped anyone or someone would have something positive to say.

On that note, does ANYONE have a clear strategy or understanding of what is the correct LEGAL PROCESS to take action? How about a class action suit?

dlttrading

Mentor Group Gold
Hello everyone,

I have followed the thread for quite some time. I lost significant funds in this cluster fuck.
In light of the dubious groups, I decided to start a small blog about this case summarizing all the information I have found so far.
All of the information may be of use for legal procedures as well. I will continuously update the blog and add new information, whenever I get the time to write.

If you have additional information I would be delighted if you either send me a pm

Last edited by a moderator:

protonos

Hello everyone,

I have followed the thread for quite some time. I lost significant funds in this cluster fuck.
In light of the dubious groups, I decided to start a small blog about this case summarizing all the information I have found so far.
All of the information may be of use for legal procedures as well. I will continuously update the blog and add new information, whenever I get the time to write.

If you have additional information I would be delighted if you either send me a pm
So out of all the scam complaints on Trustpilot about i-Account being a scam, the one comment you pasted starts with this "it’s not that they took your money and left. it’s not even a scam."

Are you defending the actions of i-Account? If it is not a scam, why are they not responding to many clients who complained here? Also, why PM you anything, why not post it here? Just asking.

dlttrading

Mentor Group Gold
So out of all the scam complaints on Trustpilot about i-Account being a scam, the one comment you pasted starts with this "it’s not that they took your money and left. it’s not even a scam."

Are you defending the actions of i-Account? If it is not a scam, why are they not responding to many clients who complained here? Also, why PM you anything, why not post it here? Just asking.
Hey Protonos,

Let me begin by saying I don't intend to defend anyone at i-Account. With all the research I am following a classical OSINT approach. To quote Wikipedia:

"Open-source intelligence (OSINT) is data collected from publicly available sources to be used in an intelligence context. In the intelligence community, the term "open" refers to overt, publicly available sources (as opposed to covert or clandestine sources). It is not related to open-source software or collective intelligence."

This means, that I am using typical OSINT tools such as recon-ng, the Harvester, or simply Google to extract as much data about i-Account as possible. Every Breadcrumb I can find can be used to gather additional information.
In the case of Trustpilot, all the reviews such as "total scum, scammers..." are valid and important. Nevertheless, there is no upside to copy and paste those, as they don't include any additional information.
The particular post included names that weren't mentioned anywhere else and are not listed as company directors. This is of particular interest to me, as my main goal is to gather as much information about the people responsible.

With regards to the PM, you're absolutely right - no point in sending me a PM.

protonos

@ dlttrading ... Okay, thanks for the reply. I appreciate the effort if you're under the belief they have defrauded you.

What response (if any) has i-Account given you about your lost funds?

Has ANYONE gotten a response or update from i-Account recently? Personally I believe they have disappeared with all client funds = 100% fraud and 100% in the wind :(

PeterNovak

Hi @protonos, I fully share your beliefs, the last reply i got from i-account's support as follows:
Dear XXXXXX,

Good day.

Kindly note that the card load request you've submitted on Nov.28 has been refunded to your account balance on Dec.18.

As regard to your withdrawal transfers, we are still experiencing problems and will be expecting delays due to the high volume of withdrawal requests.

We will let you know once there's an update on this.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience we've brought to you.

Regards,
i-Account Support

The date of the email is 25 Dec, 2019. Since then, deafening silence.

deleted

Does anyone know if there is legal action in any jurisdiction currently being motioned? We have lost well into six figures (Euro) and would like the opportunity to try and recover something.

bobek

Hi @protonos, I fully share your beliefs, the last reply i got from i-account's support as follows:
Dear XXXXXX,

Good day.

Kindly note that the card load request you've submitted on Nov.28 has been refunded to your account balance on Dec.18.

As regard to your withdrawal transfers, we are still experiencing problems and will be expecting delays due to the high volume of withdrawal requests.

Regards,
i-Account Support

same emails they send since 5 months !!! what news on this words ?? nothing ! they are big cheaters and they just delayed time ! but full names are posted to HK police and interpolice so soon this scammers will finish on jail

Reactions: Tai

protonos

same emails they send since 5 months !!! what news on this words ?? nothing ! they are big cheaters and they just delayed time ! but full names are posted to HK police and interpolice so soon this scammers will finish on jail
Unfortunately that doesn't get any of us our money back :(

Flatworld

I don't think the HK police can find those scammers....

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Dear XXXXXX,

Good day.

Regards,
i-Account Support

this has been posted here a few times before. Nothing new other then no one will get their money it seems.

freckles

I have been watching this forum for almost a year. Is there anyone out there that can tell me with some confidence that this is not a scam and it is worth my time to try to get my money back ? My husband keeps telling me to consider out money lost. I have always been the one to have faith in the human race.

bobek

I have been watching this forum for almost a year. Is there anyone out there that can tell me with some confidence that this is not a scam and it is worth my time to try to get my money back ? My husband keeps telling me to consider out money lost. I have always been the one to have faith in the human race.
you forgot your money if you not contact interpolice

protonos

It is 100% a scam. I think your husband is right. I have more faith in alien life ns3 than I do in i-Account.

Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group